Email Statements Sending Twice

HickeyeHickeye Member Posts: 16
Using Navision 2016. Set up customer statements to be sent via email. I entered the email address under document layouts. When the statement is sent to the customer it sends twice... is the system picking up the email address from somewhere else other than document layouts ?

Thanks

Best Answer

• HickeyeHickeye Member Posts: 16
    Answer ✓
    I looked at this further and it is actually an outlook setting. The mails are sent from a shared mailbox and it is showing a copy of the email in sent items. So, it looks like it has sent twice but in fact the customer has only received the mail once

Answers

• RockWithNAVRockWithNAV Member Posts: 1,139
    It should not behave this way but do you have some approval process too which may trigger it??
  • Developer101Developer101 Member Posts: 528
    Check customer report selection you might have an entry twice with same email. Does it do for all customers or some ?
    United Kingdom
  • Developer101Developer101 Member Posts: 528
    sorry i mean document layouts do you happen to have two entries for same customer with same emails?
    United Kingdom
  • krikikriki Member, Moderator Posts: 9,094
    [Topic moved from 'NAV/Navision Classic Client' forum to 'NAV Three Tier' forum]

Regards,Alain Krikilion
    No PM,please use the forum. || May the <SOLVED>-attribute be in your title!

• HickeyeHickeye Member Posts: 16
    Answer ✓
    I looked at this further and it is actually an outlook setting. The mails are sent from a shared mailbox and it is showing a copy of the email in sent items. So, it looks like it has sent twice but in fact the customer has only received the mail once