Options

Report sales invoice including credit memeos

souoiksouoik Member Posts: 128
hi all budy
i wante to creat a customer invoice detail including credit memos ( sales invoice - credit memos ) = 'result'
thank you

Answers

• Options
    SanderDkSanderDk Member Posts: 497
    If you explain what you means it will be easiere to guide you.
    What you have written doesn't make sense out of context
    For help, do not use PM, use forum instead, perhaps other people have the same question, or better answers.
  • Options
    @SanderDk thank you for your answer ,so , I need to design a report wich can give me the sales invoice minus credit memos with detail base filter customer and postign date almoste similar (Customer - Detail Trial Bal.)
    thank you
  • Options
    Before you ask a question like that, you need to help your self.

What version of NAV are you running, there is huge difference on how to do this task in ex. NAV 2009 vs. NAV2018.

What have you tried?
    What is your current problem?

The more information your are posting the better the answer you can get.

For help, do not use PM, use forum instead, perhaps other people have the same question, or better answers.
  • Options
    hi i thonk you do not have any idea about dynamics nav if you can some one do this if not juste kipe quite and silence this good for you , i explaine my problem in english language so this not chiness ok thank you brother Oo
  • Options
    You have not told a problem, you have state that you need a report..
    But I will leave your thread, good luck getting help with that tone in mind
  • Options
    @SanderDk merci