Options

Unable to compare operands of type NavInteger with NavCode on one user

BalwanBalwan Member Posts: 12
I get error "Unable to compare operands of type NavInteger with NavCode. Page must close" only on one user, on custom page/table I created. Interesting is that I can start page on server, with user's credentials. On other workstations I get same error.
Other users can access same page without problems.
I tried to recompile table/page, restart service but no effect. Table has 2 code fields and several flowfields with lookup. There is no mismatch in data types in connected tables.

Answers

• Options
    SanderDkSanderDk Member Posts: 497
    What version are you running?
    If you are running Classic NAV: - Try to delete zup file.
    If you are running RTC: - Try to remove all user personalization from that user
    For help, do not use PM, use forum instead, perhaps other people have the same question, or better answers.
  • Options
    I'm on NAV 2015. On server side I have app server&sql server. Clients are installed on workstations.
    Please clarify where to look for personalization.
    Thank you!
  • Options
    Found it...
    I deleted PersonalizationStore.xml and no effect. Also, I checked table 2000000075, User Metadata and there is no records for my page.
  • Options
    on the client computer there is a file
    "%temp%\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Microsoft Dynamics NAV\PersonalizationStore.xml"
    Have you delete that on too? together with emptying the table?
    For help, do not use PM, use forum instead, perhaps other people have the same question, or better answers.
  • Options
    Yes, still no effect, same error just for that user.
    Interesting thing is that page is working when I start NAV using "/runas my_user" command on server.
  • Options
    That is kinda the problem, it shows that the error your are faceing is only for that computer.
    That is why I suggested that you delete the locals files.
    Quick question after you delete the client file, did you go into NAV on a differet computer and press delete user personalization, and after that restarted the client computer?
  • Options
    I didn't restart client computer. Specific user profile gives me error on 2 different computers (one of those is mine). I am able to start app as this user, on my computer, using /runas credentials. Page is not working on my computer while it is working when I try with my account. Also, page is working on other computer with different credentials. On server everything works fine, with any user :(
  • Options
    Finaly solved it...deleted record for specific user in table 2000000075, User metadata and file PersonalizationStore.xml in %temp%\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Microsoft Dynamics NAV\. I had difficulties to find metadata for specific user since I had to find out SID. Anyway, problem solved. Thanks for helping me.
  • Options
    The ssid is in the user table for future information.
    But great you succeeded
  • Options
    krikikriki Member, Moderator Posts: 9,096
    [Topic moved from 'NAV/Navision Classic Client' forum to 'NAV Three Tier' forum]

Regards,Alain Krikilion
    No PM,please use the forum. || May the <SOLVED>-attribute be in your title!