Adjust Value Entries

LewisTiogaLewisTioga Member Posts: 40
Hi,

I have a Purchase Ledger Entry line which has 0 value against it. How can I apply a value to it without affecting inventory??

I need to add a cost to the 2 lines highlighted in yellow.

q4ufm9l6xor1.jpg

Answers

• KowaKowa Member Posts: 918
    edited 2018-12-10
    The Revaluation Journal can be used to modify the cost of item ledger entries, provided they have positive quantities.
    More about this here:
    https://www.archerpoint.com/blog/Posts/revaluing-inventory-microsoft-dynamics-nav-revaluation-journal
    Kai Kowalewski
  • LewisTiogaLewisTioga Member Posts: 40
    Thank you but the Item isn't appearing when I Calculate for that Item No.
  • golfergolfer Member Posts: 88
    Using Calculate only relates to transactions with a remaining qty. If you have zero remaining qty you can enter the Item No. manually on the journal line, and then pick the transaction to be revalued in the "Applies-to Entry"
  • allenyyzhouallenyyzhou Member Posts: 142
    Hi, LewisTioga

I think you need to tell us why the Cost amount is zero, and what kind of cost you want to assign to.
    I can see those two purchase receipt have not invoiced yet, so just set the direct cost in purchase order and post invoice, or create a purchase invoice and get these two receipt lines and post.

Using Revaluation Journal is a way to update the cost, but it will not change the Account Payable, maybe not suitable for you.