Options

Installments Spanish localization

AnaKAnaK Member Posts: 5
Hi to everyone,
My client has Nav 2018 Spanish localización and wants to setup Payment Terms as per below:
Vendor 1: 50%upfront, 50% 30 days
I've tried to find something and in one of the topics I found the mentioning of Installments.
But unfortunately I can't find more detailed information how to use this functionality Installments/Bill's, if it is aplicable to Purchases / Sales.
I only managed to post invoices through prepayment of 50% , then changed Payment terms in the document and then posted the last 50% as normal invoice.
But it is not very good solution I think.
It will be much appreciated any help reg. Installments/Bills.

Thanks in advance.

Best Answer

Answers

• Options
    ftorneroftornero Member Posts: 522
    In Vendor card

vv4glr486k5s.png

and there create something like this

ujp21d1omrp4.png

Clicking in the "No. of Installments" you get the second page.
  • Options
    Hi ftornero,
    Thank you for your reply.
    I have tried similar setup with the difference that I've put in the column Gap values 0 and 30, but then as a result it was just posted invoice. I expected to see maybe two different invoices in VLE with different Due Date....
  • Options
    Hi ftornero,
    I've managed to do posting according your advice, thanks a lot! :smile:
    But if you can advise me any source where I can read more about specifically Spanish functionality, even if it will be in Spanish - I will be even more happy, as seems to me it is not last question about it and no information in Internet unfortunately :(
  • Options
    krikikriki Member, Moderator Posts: 9,096
    [Topic moved from 'NAV Tips & Tricks' forum to 'NAV Three Tier' forum]

Regards,Alain Krikilion
    No PM,please use the forum. || May the <SOLVED>-attribute be in your title!

• Options
    ftorneroftornero Member Posts: 522
    Sorry, but there is not this kind of information , only the Microsoft Help and it's not specific for the Spanish version.

Regards.