We have a strange problem where the ribbon becomes 'detached' from the page. It starts with the user not being able to click on the ribbon. NAV is not freezed, as he can change records, open other pages, just the ribbon seems to lose the link with the page it is on. If the page is minimized the ribbon is still displayed, as shown in this image:
1 = 'detached' ribbon that is in front of all pages
2 = Outlook, partly hidden by the detached ribbon
3 = active page in NAV, of which the top part is also partly hidden.
Does anyone know what could cause this, and how to solve this?
Some additional information:
- NAV 2017 CU11
- Local client (no Remote desktop)
- Clickonce is used to start NAV
- No Addins on the page
- Windows 10 v1709 with latest updates
- HP desktop with Intel graphics
Steps already tried to solve
- Remove all user customisations
- New PC with clean installation
Has anyone seen this, or know a solution?