Data lost during upgrade

Hi all,
I am upgrading a database from 2009 to 2018 and I faced an issue. After the upgrade the table 77 Report selections does not contain 2 tables that were present at clean 2018 Navision. Reports 116 Statement and 1303 Standard Sales - Draft Invoice are present into a database but are missing in the table 77.
Any ideas why do that entries disappear?

Best Answer

Answers

• YuryYury Member Posts: 59
    edited 2018-04-13
    Hi, Andrey
    That is the result of wrong merging of table 77 from 2009 to 2018. What kind of upgrading tool do you use? There is a "Usage" fields, which contains related document types.
    Regards,
    Yury
  • HrynyukAndreyHrynyukAndrey Member Posts: 10
    edited 2018-04-13
    Yury wrote: »
    Hi, Andrey
    That is the result of wrong merging of table 77 from 2009 to 2018. What kind of upgrading tool do you use? There is a "Usage" fields, which contains related document types.
    Table 77 was not modified. All customer data were transferred to nav 2018 after upgrade except only these 2 entries
    Did you try to add them manually from RTC?
    Regards,
    Yury
  • HrynyukAndreyHrynyukAndrey Member Posts: 10
    I want to know why that entries were not added during the upgrade procedure. is that a bug or not. I will modify the upgrade codeunit to insert these rows if they shall be present at target database
    edited 2018-04-13
    Check data conversion function of field "Usage" of this table. There are different option strings. Change it in case of bug.
    Regards,
    Yury