Dynamic rectangle size inside a table row

Hi all,
I have a rectangle placed into a table row. It contains another table inside with hidden expression on several rows. My problem is when the table is smaller than its max size (for example 2 out of 7 rows are visible) the size of the table row that contains the rectangle still 7 rows high. how can I make it dynamically change it heights according to the amount of visible rows ?

Answers

• YuryYury Member Posts: 59
    Hi, Andrey
    Why are you using rectangle? You can just put second table in the field of the first one.
    Regards,
    Yury
  • HrynyukAndreyHrynyukAndrey Member Posts: 10
    Yury wrote: »
    Hi, Andrey
    Why are you using rectangle? You can just put second table in the field of the first one.

I know that, but that's not the answer to my question. The result is same with or w/o rectangle as a container.
    I added a rectangle because I thought that ConsumeContainerWhiteSpace property will help, but it didn't
    I've added new table as a field of another and don't have any problems with autosize. That's what I mean. Dynamic height works fine.
    Regards,
    Yury
    Yury wrote: »
    I've added new table as a field of another and don't have any problems with autosize. That's what I mean. Dynamic height works fine.

It works only if the height is increased. not decreased. so wont work for my issue
    Can you filter (hide/unhide) you lines inside of dataset, not in layout?
    Regards,
    Yury