Options

Nav 2018 clickonce deployment issue

hangyhangy Member Posts: 12
Hi all,

I'm on a deployment of nav 2018 Cu2 clickonce client for a customer with IIS option, but I obtain some issues never encountered in the past with previous version, even that I'm following the same procedure.

Except the issue that I cannot connect directly the correct main page as before (I've to load it manually from the listing directory), when I try to launch the package installation on client side I always obtain a blank page with message "The page can not be displayed because an internal server error has occurred."

Nothing seems wrong on server side, deployment, manifest update and mage management are working fine without errors.

Anyone has some experience with this latest version of clickonce deployment?

thx!
Tout ce qui ne tue pas rend plus fort !

Best Answer

• Options
    Answer ✓
    Thanks for your answer. After many tests and configurations, I've finally installed it successfully on many places, include more than one publication on a common site.

Answers

• Options

Anyone has some experience with this latest version of clickonce deployment? thx for support
  • Options
    RockWithNAVRockWithNAV Member Posts: 1,139
    I did it multiples times on NAV 2013 and 2017 but still din't got the chance for 2018. Hopefully you must be following the step to step process.
  • Options
    Answer ✓
    Thanks for your answer. After many tests and configurations, I've finally installed it successfully on many places, include more than one publication on a common site.