Regarding Bucket Creation in nav

[img]https://us.v-cdn.net/5022383/uploads/editor/nd/5ml9y11das56.png[ Hi all, I want to create a report to show invoices in time time buckets for example i have attached a screenshot above .Please provide me some link on how to do that . Warm regards, thanks in advance Bharath K[/img]

Answers

• bharathnanbharathnan Member Posts: 92
    2r1wkvtzvr72.png
    The image is attached below.
    Thanks in advance
  • allenyyzhouallenyyzhou Member Posts: 142
    Hi

Your report is similar like Report 105 Customer - Summary Aging, you can refer to that.
    Thanks for your comments, But I can't understand the code behind this report and how this reports run on what basis. Can you please explain this in detail for my better understanding.
    Thanking You,

Please advice
    Warm Regards,
    Bharath K
  • YuryYury Member Posts: 59
    Hi, Bharath
    For payables use Aged Accounts Payable (322)
    For receivables use Aged Accounts Receivable (120)
    Both with "Print Details" tick
    Regards,
    Yury
    Thanks for your Reply,
    Please help me to design the report to show how many invoices there are present for each customer in nav.
    Warm Regards,
    Bharath K
  • Jacob1227Jacob1227 Member Posts: 128
    Hi bharath,
    you can able to count the invoice through customer table(18).so you can just link the customer table to your new report and create particular sections depends upon your need.that's it
  • Jacob1227Jacob1227 Member Posts: 128
    Regarding bucket creation:From report no 109,you have to concentrate on your report section design then also refer 109 for how they link the label with the proper text boxes using Parent Control Property.