Options

RDLC Text position or text cut

xStepaxStepa Member Posts: 106
Hello, I need to cut text (barcode font) from top in RDLC layout to display numbers bellow text. Is there any way to do that?
Pls, look at the attached picture (left - rendered text, right - how it should be using SpaceBefore -20pt => but this cannot be compiled):
2k6ekyjq9xjx.png

Thank you
Regards
xStepa

Answers

• Options
    ReboghRebogh Member Posts: 13
    Properties VerticalAlign=Top (or Bottom) and Top\Bottom Padding=0pt could help.
  • Options
    Hi @Rebogh, thank you for your suggestion, but unfortunately there's no effect for Top/Bottom VA in this case :neutral:
    (NAV2017 + VS2015)
    Regards
    xStepa
  • Options
    pleachim@outlook.compleachim@outlook.com Member Posts: 24
    Hey, take a look in the SpireBarcode Solution which can deliver you with the correct barcode with correct Text alignment which you can setup as you wish.
    I think this can do the trick.
  • Options
    geronimogeronimo Member Posts: 90
    cant you do it by using a rectangle and 2 textboxes that are layered above each other?

or with placeholders in a field?
  • Options
    hmm, but how to move the placeholder up? The line height is smaller then text size. (e.g. -20pt)

Thx
    Regards
    xStepa
  • Options
    geronimogeronimo Member Posts: 90
    placeholders can't be overlayed in that way i think looking back at the first post. Adding a rectangle and putting 2 or more textboxes in it should be able to work and then you can put them in front of each other
  • Options
    RockWithNAVRockWithNAV Member Posts: 1,139
    Alignment and padding are the only option for you to play.