Options

Split-NAVApplicationObjectFile & ObsoleteState

CyberghostCyberghost Member Posts: 46
Hi

I've run the Split-NAVApplicationObjectFile on a text file containing all of the files from NAV2018CU1 (GB) and I get the following error:

WARNING: C:\NAV Releases\NAV2018\NAV2018CU1\NAV2018CU1 All Objects.txt (5105,65) ObsoleteState is not valid property for Field.
WARNING: C:\NAV Releases\NAV2018\NAV2018CU1\NAV2018CU1 All Objects.txt (7963,65) ObsoleteState is not valid property for Field.
WARNING: C:\NAV Releases\NAV2018\NAV2018CU1\NAV2018CU1 All Objects.txt (10635,65) ObsoleteState is not valid property for Field.

There's actually over 100 of them.

Does anyone know how to resolve this so I can extract all of the files. The missing tables include 18, 27 and 36 so are fairly important to me :-)

BTW, I've tried using -Force and it made no difference.

Cheers

Chris
"When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth" - Sherlock Holmes

"God and developers are in a constant battle. Developments to make their applications more idiot-proof, and God to produce bigger idiots!"

Answers

• Options
    guidorobbenguidorobben Member Posts: 157
    are you using the scripts from 2018 or are they from 2017?
  • Options
    CyberghostCyberghost Member Posts: 46
    Originally 2017 but then tried 2018 with the same result
    "When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth" - Sherlock Holmes

"God and developers are in a constant battle. Developments to make their applications more idiot-proof, and God to produce bigger idiots!"
  • Options
    chrisdfchrisdf Member Posts: 82
    Having the same problem - had to remove the "Obsolete" property from the source files to be able to merge. Pain in the .... :#