NAV 2017 Phone client on Android type / edit problem

n.topalovn.topalov Member Posts: 26
Hello guys,
Here all the details about issue I found few days ago:

NAV Version:
NAV 2017

Where:
Android universal (phone) app, Chrome browser (Samsung Internet application is OK) using .WebClient\phone.aspx link; Android version is 7.0. I tested with almost 10 devices and only 3 of them was OK. iOS devices are OK as also Samsung Internet browser.

Description:
When try typing or selecting an option(basically try to edit anything) in edit mode in all pages the application is not showing the entered values. It is inserting the value but the text box just stay white (not able to see anything) and no cursor is displayed. You can not understand what you have entered until you save the record and open in view mode. You can see in the attachment that the text is there just it is not visible. It is like some font or content issue on the phone. I tried Reset All Settings, played a lot with chrome browser settings but it didn't help. I did not found any similar issues in the net, just one guy was left a feedback on the Dynamics NAV application in Google play a feedback mentioning that problem and suggesting a Factory Reset, but I didn't try Factory Reset since it will delete all data on the phone and obviously it is not a solution.

e5a100xtcnbw.png

The phone app was working for almost a year already without problems. I noticed that problem few days ago.

Thanks in advance!

Kind Regards,
Nikolay

Best Answers

Answers