RTC CURRPAGE.EDITABLE problem

rocopsarocopsa Member Posts: 38
Dear Experts,

I am developing a page "edit or readonly" function in NAV2017. But, i found that eventhough i have declared CURRPAGE.EDITABLE(varEdit) at OnOpenPage when varEdit is FALSE, the page still can be edit by the "Edit List" in the ribbon.

What else should I do? I want to have the result that those "New", "Edit List", "Delete" in ribbon will be hidden like when i straightly make the page property editable to "No".

Thanks in advance!!

Best Answer

• rocopsarocopsa Member Posts: 38
    Answer ✓
    Dear all,

Solution found! As if I made the variable on all "groups" of the page, then, it will be not editable eventhough the Edit List button appears in ribbon.

Thanks!

Answers

• rjbeltranrjbeltran Member Posts: 7
    Would like to ask what type of page you wrote your code in?
  • rjbeltranrjbeltran Member Posts: 7
    You can just customize your buttons in RTC by Customizing Ribbon. Hope it helps.
  • batman654batman654 Member Posts: 5
    if you want make the page non editable forever change the "Editable page" property to "No" it will automatically hide new ,edit ,delete buttons
    Dear batman654,

I would like the editable be variable based on user id and so, make the page forever editable "No" will not be so suitable.

Dear rjbeltran,

Thanks! I tried both Card page and List page but no luck. Codes like this:
    On OpenPage

blLSR:=FALSE;
    IF GetSecurityRule(CurrPage.OBJECTID(FALSE),1000,blLSR) THEN
    CurrPage.EDITABLE(blLSR);

Then, eventhough blLSR keeps on FALSE, the page will not hide those "New"/ "Edit"/ "Delete" and is allowed to be edited.

Any idea?

Thanks all!

Answer ✓
    Dear all,

Solution found! As if I made the variable on all "groups" of the page, then, it will be not editable eventhough the Edit List button appears in ribbon.

Thanks!