Options

NAV 2016 integration with OUTLOOK 2013

Hi,
I have integrated MS Dynamics NAV 2016 with Outlook 2013 and I am facing very strange issue:
There are two companies in NAV and if I try to test the connection from OUTLOOK> ADD-INS>Settings>Connection with the first company the connections is successful. But if I try with the other one I get this message:
The connection to Microsoft Dynamics NAV failed. The program returned the following error:
Microsoft Dynamics NAV asynchronous call completed with error: The synchronization failed because the user has no entities to synchronize. Try to synchronize again. If the problem continues, contact your system administrator.; . Synchronization for is not set up in Microsoft Dynamics NAV.
Please verify your synchronization settings. If the problem persists contact your system administrator.

All the setups in NAV for Outlook Synch. Entities and Outlook Synch. User setup are exactly the same in the both companies.

I will really appreciate any suggestions and help because I don’t know what to do. I’ve done everything. 

Answers

• Options
    vremeni4vremeni4 Member Posts: 323
    Hi

This sounds like one of this stupid issues where . or _ is missing and it can take ages to find it.

my step of actions would.
    1. check the company name. if it contains . or something like then rename (if it is possible and not a live system) both companies into e.g. COMP1 and COMP2.
    2. make surr the you selected the right company in OUTLOOK> ADD-INS>Settings>Connection
    3. Open NAV go to the company COMP1 and check all settings in Outlook Synch. Entities and Outlook Synch.
    4. repeat the same for company COMP2.
    5. Export all tables related to Outlook Synch. form both companies and compare it.
    It might be that you missed something. (e.g. you have to add Team if you want to-do's )

I hope this helps.
  • Options
    PeterDanailovPeterDanailov Member Posts: 2
    I have did this already. :(