How would i calculate Cost Amount Actual in Value Entry Table

Hi All
I would like to know what is the calculation for cost of sales , i have all the data in the value entry table in Navision , the data consist of Rebates , Commission , Storage , Promotions as well as FOBB. FOBB is export cost that we pay for drivers to deliver goods from one place to another. Hope you can assist

Answers

• tthyagutthyagu Member Posts: 33
    Hi,
    The ILE will have the Cost Amount Actual, summed from the Value entry table. While posting sales, this cost amount will get posted as cost of goods sold.

Regards
  • jasonkwpjasonkwp Member Posts: 12
    Hi tthyagu
    there is many cost i need to take into consideration. So in essences the total amount of all sales under cost amount actual is cost of goods sold, what about the rebates , discounts , Fobb charges
    in our OLAP cube which i dont connect to with Tableau as i connect to my NAV data source directly is a calculation for Actual Cost Amount ([Measures].[Cost Amount] + [Measures].[Expected Cost Amount]+[Measures].[Cost Amount Expected]
  • distrisoft_larbidistrisoft_larbi Member Posts: 17
    Hi Jason,

For FOBB charges you have to use "Item Charge" on a purchase invoice line and then assign it to your purchase receipt. The system will insert value entries having a "Direct cost" as the "Entry Type" and a "cost amount (actual)" regarding the selected items on your receipt lines .

Regards,
    Larbi
  • jasonkwpjasonkwp Member Posts: 12
    i do understand that however from the value entry table how would i calculate net revenue , gross revenue,