Internal error 1312 in module 19

tchmibusotchmibuso Member Posts: 6
edited 2007-04-19 in Navision Financials
We use Navision Financials (without SQL Server) and there has recently been a problem with logging in in the mornings, the server is down and we have to start it in Services, this happens nearly every morning.

Today there was another error message, internal error 1312 in module 19. In Windows 2000 Server there are Service Manager and RASMAN error messages. We managed to start the system but it would be nice to know what can cause this error. Are these error messages described somewhere?

Comments

• Timo_LässerTimo_Lässer Member Posts: 481
    Internal Error 1312 in Module 19
    Module 19 = Database Error
    Error Code: 1246496
    Description: #Err_DB_SlaveNotStarting
    Timo Lässer
    Microsoft Dynamics NAV Developer since 1997
    MSDynamics.de - German Microsoft Dynamics Community - member of [clip]
  • kinekine Member Posts: 12,562
    Slave - slave.exe - the process used to do the things... it is something like the DBMS process working with the database.
    Kamil Sacek
    MVP - Dynamics NAV
    My BLOG
    NAVERTICA a.s.
  • tchmibusotchmibuso Member Posts: 6
    If it is slave.exe which is causing the error, is there something we can do about it?
    I am afraid that we do not have enough informations why the slave wasn't able to start and i means we cannot find out the source of problems.
    Kamil Sacek
    MVP - Dynamics NAV
    My BLOG
    NAVERTICA a.s.
    Which kind of information is needed in order to solve the problem?
    Any info about why it was not started. But I am afraid that if there is no more info in event log, we have no other source for the information. Mainly when we are not able to reproduce the problem.
    Kamil Sacek
    MVP - Dynamics NAV
    My BLOG
    NAVERTICA a.s.
    I checked the Event log on our Navision server and found some errors.

Event ID:20035 Source: Rasman

Remote Access Connection Manger failed to start because it could not create buffers. Restart the computer. Access denied.

Event ID:1008 Source: Perflib

The Open Procedure for service "Remote Access" in DLL "C:\WINNT\System32\rasctrs.dll" failed. Performance data for this service will not be available. Status code returned is data DWORD 0.

Event ID:7023 Source: Service Control Manager

The Remote Access Connection Manager service terminated with the following error: Access is denied.

Event ID:10005 Source:DCOM

DCOM got error "The service did not respond to the start or control request in a timely fashion. "attempting to start the service netman with arguments ""in order to run the server: (BA126AD1-2166-11D1-B1D0-00805FC1270E)

We run Navision server on Windows 2000 Server and our consultants have remote access to the server.

Maybe this information could help you to find out the possible cause for my problem?
  • WaldoWaldo Member Posts: 3,412
    Are there services running at night?
    What customizations have been programmed that could be causing this?
    Are there some customizations with Automation?

May be there are no problems with NAV, but there are with rasman:
    http://www.microsoft.com/technet/security/Bulletin/MS99-041.mspx
    just guessing...

Eric Wauters
    MVP - Microsoft Dynamics NAV
    My blog
    It's possible that you're right about Rasman, our technician is checking that.

I want to thank you all who have been so helpfull, I think it amazing that you are able to answer so quickly.
  • WaldoWaldo Member Posts: 3,412
    Long live mail and rss 8)

Eric Wauters
    MVP - Microsoft Dynamics NAV
    My blog
  • hungtohungto Member Posts: 1
    Hello everyone,

Today, I see the same error message and I cannot log on NAV client (2009); can anyone suggest how I could solve this issue and log on to Nav ?