How to email a discussion to some one?

Developer101Developer101 Member Posts: 528
Please kindly help.
United Kingdom

Answers

• Developer101Developer101 Member Posts: 528
    Is there any way doing this? I want to email my discussion on mibuso to my boss!!
    United Kingdom
  • Wisa123Wisa123 Member Posts: 308
    just send him the link?
    or am i missing something?
    Austrian NAV/BC Dev
  • RockWithNAVRockWithNAV Member Posts: 1,139
    Hey Developer101,

I dont think theres any such functionality given in Mibuso where you can email your discussions, Though theres a notification setup where you can get email to all your stuffs done so far on your registered email ID which you can obviously forward to your Boss but not directly from mibuso. Other way is to simply give him the URL.
  • Developer101Developer101 Member Posts: 528
    Thanks for this - although I do recall there was a functionality previously in mibuso (older version) and I also remember sending it to my boss a discussion directly from mibuso. I really think it was useful feature.
    United Kingdom
  • krikikriki Member, Moderator Posts: 9,094
    As far as I know, there is no functionality for it.
    And I didn't even know it existed in the old version...
    Regards,Alain Krikilion
    No PM,please use the forum. || May the <SOLVED>-attribute be in your title!

• Slawek_GuzekSlawek_Guzek Member Posts: 1,690
    I think you refer to a 'subscribe' option which is often available in some discussion boards. This option usually allows to subscribe to the thread and receive notifications when a new post is added to the thread, without being an active participant (posting anything).

I vaguely remember that there was the subscribe option in the old version of Mibuso, but there isn't one now.
    Slawek Guzek
    Dynamics NAV, MS SQL Server, Wherescape RED;
    PRINCE2 Practitioner - License GR657010572SG
    GDPR Certified Data Protection Officer - PECB License DPCDPO1025070-2018-03