Options

Cust Old balance - New Balance

GDGD Member Posts: 49
hello,

i have a small problem..

i have on the invoice report 2 fields "Old Balance" and "New Balance", and are calculated with the following:

Cust.CALCFIELDS("Balance (LCY)");

"Old Balance" :=Cust."Balance (LCY)" - "Sales Invoice Line"."Amount Including VAT";

the problem occurs when in the invoice i have payment method "Cash."
because the old balance does not calculated right.

in cases with cash invoice the old balance=new balances

do you have any idea how to include the cash payment in the calculation of OldBalance?

BEST REGARDS

GD

Comments

• Options
    Marije_BrummelMarije_Brummel Member, Moderators Design Patterns Posts: 4,262
    Maybe I don't understand you right but if an invoice is cash the old balance is always equal to the new balance. :?

E.g. if my old balance was 100 euros and I buy for 50 euro's cash, my new balance is also 100 euros. :D

Or am I missing something? :?:
  • Options
    yes you have right.

but the way i have it now

"Old Balance" :=Cust."Balance (LCY)" - "Sales Invoice Line"."Amount Including VAT";

goes like that

if i buy 50 euros cash and my old balance=100 (cust.balance)

100-50 =50 (the old balance)

and
    =100 (the new balance)
  • Options
    Marije_BrummelMarije_Brummel Member, Moderators Design Patterns Posts: 4,262
    Ok, I thought it might be a trick question to see if we were paying attention on the friday afternoon 8)
  • Options
    in someway i have to filter the payment line from the customer detail ledger enty????? :mrgreen:
  • Options
    i have this function in order to calculate the cust old balance and be printed in the invoice report

when the invoice is cash payment, how i can change the function in order to calculate also the cash payment from the detail customer record?

gd