Options

domainuser can stop the Database service

frank@fesfrank@fes Member Posts: 3
Hi,
I have a problem with NAV 4.0. I'm testing a new hardware and the cronus database on the the server.
If I start to use nt-authentification as a normal domainuser on a client

--> "C:\Programme\Microsoft Business Solutions-Navision\Client_4.0\fin.exe" servername=fibu, nettype=tcp,
company=CRONUS AG, ntauthentication=ja, id=%USERPROFILE%"\Anwendungsdaten\fin40.zup"

the Service on the Server stops with followed Errormessage:

Die Beschreibung der Ereigniskennung (1000) in (Microsoft Business Solutions-Navision) wurde nicht gefunden.
Der lokale Computer verfügt nicht über die zum Anzeigen der Meldungen von einem
Remotecomputer erforderlichen Registrierungsinformationen oder DLL-Meldungsdateien.
Ereignisinformationen: server.exe; 4.0.0.20942; 41dc4f5b; dbm.dll; 4.0.0.20991; 41fa572c; 0; 0001bcb5.

Who can help me ???

Thanks
Frank

Comments

• Options
    kinekine Member Posts: 12,562
    Please, use last version of the client and server (marked as Update 1). You can download it on MIBUSO...
    Kamil Sacek
    MVP - Dynamics NAV
    My BLOG
    NAVERTICA a.s.
  • Options
    ovicashovicash Member Posts: 141
    Do you have a translation for the error?
    Not all of us know german :cry:
    ovidiu

Best Regards
  • Options
    frank@fesfrank@fes Member Posts: 3
    frank@fes wrote:
    Hi,
    I have a problem with NAV 4.0. I'm testing a new hardware and the cronus database on the the server.
    If I start to use nt-authentification as a normal domainuser on a client

--> "C:\Programme\Microsoft Business Solutions-Navision\Client_4.0\fin.exe" servername=fibu, nettype=tcp,
    company=CRONUS AG, ntauthentication=ja, id=%USERPROFILE%"\Anwendungsdaten\fin40.zup"

the Service on the Server stops with followed Errormessage:

Die Beschreibung der Ereigniskennung (1000) in (Microsoft Business Solutions-Navision) wurde nicht gefunden.
    Der lokale Computer verfügt nicht über die zum Anzeigen der Meldungen von einem
    Remotecomputer erforderlichen Registrierungsinformationen oder DLL-Meldungsdateien.
    Ereignisinformationen: server.exe; 4.0.0.20942; 41dc4f5b; dbm.dll; 4.0.0.20991; 41fa572c; 0; 0001bcb5.

The description of the event call sign (1000) in (Microsoft Business Solutions-Navision) was not found. The local computer does not dispose about to the announcement of the announcements of a Remotecomputer to necessary registration information or announcement files DLL.

Who can help me ???

Thanks
    Frank