Options

Report image embedded

wolfverinewwolfverinew Member Posts: 18
edited 2013-04-24 in NAV Three Tier
Good afternoon everyone,

I have a report in nav 2013 with an embedded image, and I would like to change the embedded image according to a value, if true I put an image and if false one.

It is possible?

Thank you very much,

Comments

• Options
    Excepti0nalExcepti0nal Member Posts: 74
    Add the images to the report. Go to each of the image properties and then click visibility. Add an expression to evaluate your variable then set it to show or not to show.

The expression would go something like this

=iif(<your variable name> = True, True, False)
    Insert your variable name from the dataset. This expression says if the variable is true then visibility is true, otherwise visibility is false. Hope this helps
  • Options
    I have 4 images embedded with the 4 logos of companies, if a variable numerical control, as I can say that I display a logo or other??

Thank you very much for everything
  • Options
    Yes, you can. Just change the visibility property for each of them.
  • Options
    I can not choose which image to load according to variable???
  • Options
    Oh sorry, I didnt quite understand your previous post. Yes, you should be able to do that. The Cronus sales invoice should have an example in the header.
  • Options
    Oh sorry, I didnt quite understand your previous post. Yes, you should be able to do that. The Cronus sales invoice should have an example in the header.

With imagen embbed?
  • Options
    edited 2013-04-24

I assumed when you said "load" you meant from the db. If you want to embed the images, they will always be in the report. If you did this option, I would do what I originally suggested to only display the image you want to show, using the value of your variable in the visibility property.
  • Options

I assumed you said "load" you meant from the db. If you want to embed the images, they will always be in the report. If you did this option, I would do what I originally suggested to only display the image you want to show, using the value of your variable in the visibility property.

Sorry to tell so bad.

I have three images embedded in visual basic.

In the report of nav control a variable with an integer, saying that if the company 1, I send a 1, Company 2, I send a 2, etc. ....

I like that from visual, if I have a 1 in the variable, I display the first embedded image, etc ...

I'm very sorry but I'm completely new explanation.

Thank you very much,