Options

Solutions for 8401A (C/SIDE Solution Development) Training C

shadidiazshadidiaz Member Posts: 15
Hi

I am Learing Navision 4.0 Development 2 and was Looking for the Solution.Fob Or the Solution.PDF. I have the Trainer CD. Solution.fob comes with the Student CD

Any Help will Appricate

Thanks

Steve

Comments

• Options
    DenSterDenSter Member Posts: 8,304
    The solution fobs should be on the trainer cd.
  • Options
    Denster

I have the trainer CD. I did used the Install Version Browser the Cd through Exploer however I dont see any FOB Files in the CD.

I did read in one Forum that The Solution.Fob is only on Student CD. (I could be wrong)

However do u know any link to download the Solution.fob File

Thanks again
  • Options
    DenSterDenSter Member Posts: 8,304
    I've taught the developer classes and I can clearly remember having the solution objects during that class. I would assume that they came from the trainer cd, because I don't think I had the student ones. nIt might be though that one of the students had the student cd and I got it from there. I don't have the material anymore though, so I can;t help you get it. Ask your partner, and if you work for a partner, search for the files on partnersource.
  • Options
    Thanks Destet

I will Try to contact the Source from where I got my Cource Material

Thanks again
  • Options
    My Bad Luck Contact person is on Vacation for 4 weeks. I think I have to wait till he is back from his vacation

Is there any one in this forum who has the 8401A : Student CD can Pls. E-mail Solution.fob or Solution.PDF File.

Thanks in advance
  • Options
    Go the Solution.fob

Thanks a lot KY Dutchie

Also MIBUSCO.com
  • Options
    nishth_tripnishth_trip Member Posts: 8
    Hello KY Dutchie ,
    Can you please send me the Solution.fob my Id is nishth.trip@gmail.com.
    Thanks in advance
    Regards
    Nishtha
  • Options
    zafimaamzafimaam Member Posts: 1
    Hello guys,
    Please can you give me a hand and email me the Trainer CD to fuz_deen@yahoo.com
    I am sitting the Dev 2 exams and find it extremely painful to read the manuals.
    Would really appreciate any help. Please post on this forum and let me know if you have emailed.

Thank you so much for your help.

Fazeel deen
  • Options
    AdministratorAdministrator Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 2,495
    [Topic moved from 'NAV/Navision Classic Client' to 'NAV Courses, Exams & Certification' forum]