Options

3.70.B Update 1 - where?

mrQQmrQQ Member Posts: 239
Hello,

does anybody know where to download this update?

thanks

Comments

• Options
    Luc_VanDyckLuc_VanDyck Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 3,633
    The following can be read in the mentioned link:
    A supported update is now available from Microsoft. To receive this hotfix, you must contact Navision Support and quote this Microsoft Knowledge Base article number.
    No support using PM or e-mail - Please use this forum. BC TechDays 2024: 13 & 14 June 2024, Antwerp (Belgium)
  • Options
    yes, unfortunately I am not sure I am allowed to contact the support, esp since it doesnt seem to be free.
  • Options
    Marije_BrummelMarije_Brummel Member, Moderators Design Patterns Posts: 4,262
    If you are a Navision customer and you pay a yearly upgrade fee you should be able to contact your solution centre for the product CD.

Upgrading, however is not someting a customer can do easily, and is mostly done by a Navision Partner.

If you are a Navision Partner you can download from PartnerSource for free.

You can also buy the MiBuSo DVD

http://www.mibuso.com/navisiondvd.asp
  • Options
    i tried looking at PartnerSource, but only found 4.00 Update 1. the download search is so poorly designed, that even if I filter by 3.70 version, it still shows most of the downloads..
  • Options
    Marije_BrummelMarije_Brummel Member, Moderators Design Patterns Posts: 4,262
  • Options
    that's Service Back B.. i was refering to Service Pack B Update 1.. :/
  • Options
    pdjpdj Member Posts: 643
    You need to create a service incident - MBS say it hasn't been tested enough to be widely spread, so they wish to keep track of which customers that gets it. I tried creating an Incident without specifying the customer, but I couldn't have it before that was registered as well. Now I have it (both for 4.00 and 3.70B) and it seems to work ok, but I haven't put it in production yet. It doesn't update the DB version, so you can have a mix of 3.70A, 3.70B and 3.70B-upd1 on the same server. (Atleast for the Native DB, don't know for SQL)

This is clearly in the top 5 stupid decisions by MBS :-(
    Regards
    Peter
  • Options
    was it free, or did you have to pay?
  • Options
    pdjpdj Member Posts: 643
    It was free. I don't know why they always want credit card information when creating a service incident... I have never seen them withdraw anything.
    Regards
    Peter