MB7-841 Certification Exam

coolnedcoolned Member Posts: 30
Hello everyone,
I want to do certification of MB7-841 Exam. Anyone has any suggestion how to get it passed easily with the help of dumps or with the help of required documents. Please send some dumps or pdfs related to this exam. Please reply as soon as possible.

Comments

• krikikriki Member, Moderator Posts: 9,094
    2 suggestions: study and get experience!
    Dumps are NOT the way!
    Regards,Alain Krikilion
    No PM,please use the forum. || May the <SOLVED>-attribute be in your title!

• davmac1davmac1 Member Posts: 1,283
    I believe Microsoft should stop being so lazy and come up with some decent tests that don't test memorization.
    One idea followed by SQL Server are questions that require the use of a simulator to answer.
    IMO the current NAV tests are total garbage and remind me of the old Dilbert cartoon - stand back and let me handle this - I am certified in the technology - "that's all I remember from the course!"

If you want a dump - learn how to use google or bing - if you cannot figure out a search engine, then learn the phrase - "you want fries with that"
    :-k
  • coolnedcoolned Member Posts: 30
    Thanks for the suggestion,
    I know how to use the google or bing, however for your kind information, the sites which has dumps are blocked now. I would request you if you have any pdf related to it then please send to me at nitin.agrawal@mpgbis.com
    k [-(
  • davmac1davmac1 Member Posts: 1,283
    I recommend you download the training guide from Partnersource. The tests are based on the training materials.
    Without a dump the tests are harder to pass - but you will learn more, which is the objective.
  • sudhakarsvsudhakarsv Member Posts: 100
    coolned

Thanks for the suggestion,
    I know how to use the google or bing, however for your kind information, the sites which has dumps are blocked now. I would request you if you have any pdf related to it then please send to me at nitin.agrawal@mpgbis.com

My dear friend, understand that use this forum, not asking for dumps or question papers.
    are you looking for pass in the exam ? or are looking for career in NAV ?
    If you pass the exam does not mean that you are NAV Professoinal.
    Knowledge and experience are key sucess factors in growing career.
    Also you can download training material from microsoft partner source and most of questions/topics are covered from training material.

Please do not ask for short cuts in this forum.
    Regards,
    S.V.Sudhakar
  • krikikriki Member, Moderator Posts: 9,094
    [Topic moved from 'General Chat' forum to 'NAV Courses, Exams & Certification' forum]
    Regards,Alain Krikilion
    No PM,please use the forum. || May the <SOLVED>-attribute be in your title!

• jacksoncharliejacksoncharlie Member Posts: 11
    coolned wrote: »
    Hello everyone,
    I want to do certification of MB7-841 Exam. Anyone has any suggestion how to get it passed easily with the help of dumps or with the help of required documents. Please send some dumps or pdfs related to this exam. Please reply as soon as possible.

I am commenting for all of those who are in search of Microsoft dumps, just visit https://www.examguarantee.com and get updated as well as verified dumps that you need.