Options

Output Shelf No. in Invoice Report

hcluhclu Member Posts: 3
Hello, All

I would like to print my Invoice and Picking list together using dot-matrix printer, can anyone tell me how to output shelf no. for each item in Invoice Report? :roll:

Thank,

C

Comments

• Options
    krikikriki Member, Moderator Posts: 9,090
    I think you have to be more clear about what you want, because I would say, put your field "Shelf No." on the invoice-report. But I think that would be to easy, so you have to give some more info.
    Regards,Alain Krikilion
    No PM,please use the forum. || May the <SOLVED>-attribute be in your title!

• Options
    SavatageSavatage Member Posts: 7,142
    hclu wrote:
    Hello, All

I would like to print my Invoice and Picking list together using dot-matrix printer, can anyone tell me how to output shelf no. for each item in Invoice Report? :roll:

Thank,

C

you want an invoice before you actually pick the order? what if your inventory is a bit off on an item and it's actually out. Unless that doesn't apply to your situation.
  • Options
    Also We have added the Shelf/Bin location on the Sales Line & Sales Invoice Line so it's easily available.

In Sales line & Invoice Line we added a field (Note: Use the same # in both tables)

Field#:50005 - Shelf/Bin No. - Text - 30

On the Onvalidate of "No."
    "Shelf/Bin No." := Item."Shelf/Bin No.";

Then it's easily available for reports n' such where you use the Sales Invoice Line table - & you don't have to link the item table. This can also be used for other fields like the UPC code field if you need to.
  • Options
    hcluhclu Member Posts: 3
    Savatage wrote:
    Also We have added the Shelf/Bin location on the Sales Line & Sales Invoice Line so it's easily available.

In Sales line & Invoice Line we added a field (Note: Use the same # in both tables)

Field#:50005 - Shelf/Bin No. - Text - 30

Then it's easily available for reports n' such where you use the Sales Invoice Line table - & you don't have to link the item table. This can also be used for other fields like the UPC code field if you need to.

This is exactly what i needed. I tried adding a field into the sales and invoice line before, but the system wouldn't allow me to save. Assiging field No. to 50005 solves all problem.

One more question...I don't seem to have access to C/AL code for Tables, so couldn't add

Is there any way to work around it?

Thanks again, :)

C
  • Options
    your license probably permits you to save reports/forms/fields n' such

in the ranges of 50000 to 50099 - so use them wisely O:)

The non-code access to this table has to do with your license permission.

Tho you can add code in your own reports & tables (50000 to 50099) you're not allowed to add the code without a developers license anywhere else.

you'll probably need to ask your NSC to add this line in for you

Hopefully they will be nice & not charge you $250 8-[