Options

Decimal Places of Decimal Field in RTC Report

AlagarAlagar Member Posts: 100
edited 2012-03-30 in NAV Three Tier
Hi Everybody,

In RTC Report, we are facing some problem in printing of decimal field in footer of RTC Report.
for Example. Instead of Showing 14.00 its showing as 14. Is there any functions or Properties available In Visual Studio?. But in Body Section its printing correctly as 14.00.
How to fix this?.

Comments

• Options
    mohana_cse06mohana_cse06 Member Posts: 5,503
    Did you set Format property for that field in footer?
  • Options
    BeliasBelias Member Posts: 2,998
    if you have done "create layout suggestion", NAV has automatically set the format property in the fields that have been automatically created (e.g. that one in your body section).
    If you add more fields manually, the property settings automatically done by NAV are (obviously) not retained (padding, formatting, alignment...).
    Check out the format property of your working field (that will probably have a value like "mydecimalfield_Format" or so). As you cannot use the same value in the footer section, because "mydecimalfield_Format" is part of the dataset, you can:
    -check what's its value in the "about this report" function and copy that value in the format property of the new field.
    - familiarize the format property and set it as you prefer (i never remember what are the exact characters for that property :whistle: )
    -Mirko-
    "Never memorize what you can easily find in a book".....Or Mibuso
    My Blog
  • Options
    Hi mohana_cse06,
    No ](*,)
  • Options
    manikandanmanikandan Member Posts: 160
    Hi Alagar,
    Using ROUND(Amount, 0.01, '>') in Source Expression Instead of Amount

I hope this clarifies. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
  • Options
    mohana_cse06mohana_cse06 Member Posts: 5,503
    Alagar wrote:
    Hi mohana_cse06,
    No ](*,)

As Mirko said, Assign <fieldName>_Format field in Format property
  • Options
    Hi All,
    I got it result Using ROUND(Amount, 0.01, '>') in Source Expression Instead of Amount
    Tks for manikandan,mohana_cse06 and Belias. :D:D:D
  • Options
    mrQQmrQQ Member Posts: 239
    this is a bug. Even with create layout, and the Format property assigned, it still does not format them like it's supposed to.
  • Options
    kabrocokabroco Member Posts: 111
    Maybe something like this does work:
    (this is for a transfooter with using functions with a hasttable see: [report properties], [code]
    See the blog of "Transfooter and Transheader functionality in RDLC(SSRS) reports)
    The 2 presents the number behind the comma).

Value field: expression:
    ="Transport " & FormatNumber(Code.SetRunningTotal( Sum(ReportItems!Sales_Invoice_Line__Line_Amount_.Value), Globals!PageNumber),2)