Options

Error: not find the object of type Table with id. 2000000058

blopezblopez Member Posts: 16
edited 2011-06-07 in NAV Three Tier
Dear All,

I'm working in Nav 2009 R2 ( ES Version) on SQL Server 2008 and I am developing some changes in NAV Pages. When I open the "Item Ledger Entries Page" from Item card page in roletailored client , NAV shows me this error: "Could not find the object of type Table with id. 2000000058." and forces me to close the page.

I've been checking the error ,and the only thing I have clear is that this table is the virtual table AllObjWithCaption. I checked the table "Object Metadata", and looks correct, can anyone tell me why this error occurs?

Finally If I open the page "Item Ledger Entries Page" directly, it works correctly.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Options
    mohana_cse06mohana_cse06 Member Posts: 5,503
  • Options
    ufukufuk Member Posts: 514
    Have you tried debugging?
    Is there any modification on the calling page?
    Are all of the objects are compiled?
    What happens when you try to create an object (e.g. form, report) based on table 2000000058?
    Ufuk Asci
    Pargesoft
  • Options
    Wow how fast to answer! I try to answer all questions and suggestions that you propose to me.

First of all, in case, just now recompile all my objects, and the error persists.

Yes, on both pages are some new fields. To give more information in the Form object, everything works fine ..

I created a form to see if this table 2000000058 had incorrect data, and Filtering by name, and all objects related to the product Item ledger entries are correctly.
  • Options
    ufukufuk Member Posts: 514
    ...and have you tried debugging?
    Ufuk Asci
    Pargesoft
  • Options
    Hi everyone,

Finally I found the problem. Recently, I changed the server database. Xml file Microsoft.Dynamics.Nav.Server.exe service configuration, had access configured correctly, but the RoleTailored client was configured to another server. There was no warning messages .. and I've noticed when starting the debugger does not produce any cs file.

Sorry for the inconvenience, impact of work on new versions xD

Thank you very much for the help.
    A greeting.