Options

Excel Worksheet

nyerelnyerel Member Posts: 3
edited 2011-05-27 in Navision Attain
Hello Guys

i'm seeking your help guys. I've got a report with no dataitems and i want to use Excel to analyse my data. But i don't want to add a worksheet each time i'm sending data from a different table. I want to just open a workboot with a number of template sheets. I just activate the sheet that i want to use. I tried: Worksheets('SheetName').Activate; but to no avail. This is possible in VB, but not in Navision, i think. :oops: :oops: Somebody said i can write a macro in Excel to activate and deactivate the sheets and invoke the macro from Navision. If anyone has got a different view, then you can help here.

Thanx in advance
:?: :?: :?: :x :x 8)

Comments

• Options
    eromeineromein Member Posts: 589
    I'm not quite sure what you want, but maybe you can use the "Excel Column Exporter v2.1" add-on for that.

You can download it for free here http://www.mibuso.com/dlinfo.asp?FileID=207.

Hope it helps you!
    "Real programmers don't comment their code.
    If it was hard to write, it should be hard to understand."
  • Options
    nyerelnyerel Member Posts: 3
    Thanx Emiel, but i think i failed to express myself. The thing is, i've got five tables:Bank Account Ledger Entry, Sales Header, Cust. Ledger Entry, Purchase Header, and Purchase Ledger Entry. i aslo created a template Excel workbook with Three worksheets: one for Bank Account Ledger Entry, the other for Sales Header and Cust. Ledger Entry, and the third one for Purchase Header and Purchase Ledger Entry. Now i want to start exporting the Bank Account Ldger entries into a the first worksheet by activating it and dummping my data, then deactivating it and selecting the next worksheet and so on. I don't want to add a new worksheet each time i move to the next table(s). So my problem is about activating and deactivating the existing worksheets.

I think it's now more to the point.

Thanx
  • Options
    eromeineromein Member Posts: 589
    So the problem is, that you don't know how to activate an existing worksheet?

And do you want to overwrite data (already in the existing worksheet) or do you want to add data in the worksheet?
    "Real programmers don't comment their code.
    If it was hard to write, it should be hard to understand."
  • Options
    HanenHanen Member Posts: 281
    I have the same problem, how can I activate an existing worksheet it's a kind of selection or activation to fill with the write data. :-k

Example:

Sheet 1: if The payment is by check
    Sheet 2: If the payment is by cash
    Sheet 3: if the payment is by transfer
    Sheet 4:...................................

Thanks for help.
    Regards

Hanen TALBI