Options

Webservices and C#

sbillysbilly Member Posts: 231
edited 2011-04-28 in NAV Three Tier
Through webservices, I must reproduce The "Customer Card" form into a web prject within Visual studio (C#).
Till here everything is allright but I can't fill out a dropdown liste with the values of an option field.
I have a problem too with how to reproduce the look up button to select a customer.
I need your help. Thanks

Comments

• Options
    kinekine Member Posts: 12,562
    About the option - it was already asked here... it is Enum data type, you can use the values of this enum to create the dropdown...
    Lookup - you need to read the customers from another webservices, display them, work with the paging etc...
    Kamil Sacek
    MVP - Dynamics NAV
    My BLOG
    NAVERTICA a.s.
  • Options
    Thanks for your answer, but I need a sample or a tutorial to do it, because I tried and I haven't do it
  • Options
  • Options
    =D>
    Thanks for ur answer :)
    Please look this and tell me what's wrong, because "cust.Blocked = Blocked.All" doesn't work

Customer_Service service = new Customer_Service();
    service.UseDefaultCredentials = true;
    service.Url = "http://localhost:7047/DynamicsNav/WS/VenteaCredit/Page/Customer";
    Customer cust = new Customer();
    cust.Blocked = Blocked.All;
    cust.Name = "BIIILLLL";
    service.Create(ref cust);
  • Options
    doesn't work
    What does it mean? What is the problem? Compilation problem? Or it is not saved? Do not forget that each option field have one property, something like "Value entered"...
    Kamil Sacek
    MVP - Dynamics NAV
    My BLOG
    NAVERTICA a.s.
  • Options
    it means that when I go back to Customer card in Navision, I find the customer with the name that I created , but the Blocked field still empty, Normally it must contain "All"
  • Options
    There is another field with name "BlockedSpecified" and you need to set it to true to set flag that this field was changed and must be assigned in NAV again...
    Kamil Sacek
    MVP - Dynamics NAV
    My BLOG
    NAVERTICA a.s.