Options

Strange Error while Running the Page

st0328st0328 Member Posts: 97
edited 2010-12-30 in NAV Three Tier
Hi all,

while i am running Any Customized Or Default Page I am getting the below Error, which i am not Understanding.

And we Used CU90000 in all the Objects.

Previously, i can able to run Pages in my DB, but all of sudden this Error Came. I am not understanding this error

Microsoft Dynamics NAV
Compilation of assembly 'C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Microsoft Dynamics NAV\60\Server\MicrosoftDynamicsNavServer\assembly\Codeunit90000.dll' failed. This can be caused by differences between binaries in your installation or your database. Ensure that all installation components are consistent and up to date. Error details: c:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Microsoft Dynamics NAV\60\Server\MicrosoftDynamicsNavServer\source\Codeunit\Codeunit90000.cs(24,46) : error CS1502: The best overloaded method match for 'Microsoft.Dynamics.Nav.Runtime.NavTextConstant.NavTextConstant(int[], string[])' has some invalid arguments
c:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Microsoft Dynamics NAV\60\Server\MicrosoftDynamicsNavServer\source\Codeunit\Codeunit90000.cs(24,104) : error CS1503: Argument '2': cannot convert from 'byte[][]' to 'string[]'
c:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Microsoft Dynamics NAV\60\Server\MicrosoftDynamicsNavServer\source\Codeunit\Codeunit90000.cs(25,46) : error CS1502: The best overloaded method match for 'Microsoft.Dynamics.Nav.Runtime.NavTextConstant.NavTextConstant(int[], string[])' has some invalid arguments
c:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Microsoft Dynamics NAV\60\Server\MicrosoftDynamicsNavServer\source\Codeunit\Codeunit90000.cs(25,104) : error CS1503: Argument '2': cannot convert from 'byte[][]' to 'string[]'
c:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Microsoft Dynamics NAV\60\Server\MicrosoftDynamicsNavServer\source\Codeunit\Codeunit90000.cs(26,46) : error CS1502: The best overloaded method match for 'Microsoft.Dynamics.Nav.Runtime.NavTextConstant.NavTextConstant(int[], string[])' has some invalid arguments
c:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Microsoft Dynamics NAV\60\Server\MicrosoftDynamicsNavServer\source\Codeunit\Codeunit90000.cs(26,104) : error CS1503: Argument '2': cannot convert from 'byte[][]' to 'string[]'
c:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Microsoft Dynamics NAV\60\Server\MicrosoftDynamicsNavServer\source\Codeunit\Codeunit90000.cs(27,46) : error CS1502: The best overloaded method match for 'Microsoft.Dynamics.Nav.Runtime.NavTextConstant.NavTextConstant(int[], string[])' has some invalid arguments
c:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Microsoft Dynamics NAV\60\Server\MicrosoftDynamicsNavServer\source\Codeunit\Codeunit90000.cs(27,99) : error CS1503: Argument '2': cannot convert from 'byte[][]' to 'string[]'
c:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Microsoft Dynamics NAV\60\Server\MicrosoftDynamicsNavServer\source\Codeunit\Codeunit90000.cs(28,45) : error CS1502: The best overloaded method match for 'Microsoft.Dynamics.Nav.Runtime.NavTextConstant.NavTextConstant(int[], string[])' has some invalid arguments
c:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Microsoft Dynamics NAV\60\Server\MicrosoftDynamicsNavServer\source\Codeunit\Codeunit90000.cs(28,98) : error CS1503: Argument '2': cannot convert from 'byte[][]' to 'string[]'

OK

PLease Suggest me, to Resolve this Issue.

Answers

• Options
    Yaroslav_GaponovYaroslav_Gaponov Member Posts: 158
    Hi

Likely you are working with NAV in different versions of NAV client.
  • Options
    Hi

Likely you are working with NAV in different versions of NAV client.

Thanks For your Reply.

No, i am woking NaV 2009 Sp1
  • Options
    Yaroslav_GaponovYaroslav_Gaponov Member Posts: 158
    Yes, I know but just verify your builds
  • Options
    mark_aumark_au Member Posts: 40
    A mismatching version is the most probable cause. Either you are using a different build of the Classic Client to the Role Tailored Client (and Service Tier), or perhaps you're using the NAV 2009 SP1 client with the NAV 2009 Application Objects?

If the objects are SP1, then make sure the build is the same in the Classic Client and Role Tailored Client, then compile all objects in the Classic Client to see if that resolves the issue. If you are using the SP1 Clients with Standard 2009 Application Objects, it becomes more complicated, you should be doing a 'Full' upgrade from 2009 to 2009 SP1 when using the new 3-Tier architecture.
  • Options
    Hi mark_au,

Thanks for the Reply,

Now i understood, wat Yaroslav Gaponov is trying to explain. I check Once my Build and Application
  • Options
    Hi Yaroslav Gaponov and mark_au,

Thanks for the reply. It is solved