Options

Customers who only buy item with P in it?

yuppicideyuppicide Member Posts: 410
edited 2010-08-26 in Navision Attain
My regular clothes have numbers like 1450-0711. If that item is offered in Plus sizes then the item number would be P1450-0711.

Is there a report I can show the customers who ONLY buy plus sizes?

We're trying to determine if we should do plus sizes for our 2011 line of clothing or not. Every year it seems we're left with plus sized items in our warehouse.. I still have a bunch from 2009 and 2010 left.

Comments

• Options
    SavatageSavatage Member Posts: 7,142
    sounds like you need a combo of reports.
    Item Sales by Customer is where I would start.
    Perhaps try also..Customer/Item Statistics
    These should tell you which are buying P* items. then you'll have to see if that's ALL they buy.

It's probably better than adding two boolean type "Exists" flowfields to the customer table using the item ledger entries.
    (Source Type=Customer & Source Code=Customer No)

One for BuyPlusSizes filter something like:
    Exist("Item Ledger Entry" WHERE (Source No.=FIELD(No.),Source Type=CONST(Customer),Item No.=FILTER(P*)))

the other for BuyRegSizes filter something like
    Exist("Item Ledger Entry" WHERE (Source No.=FIELD(No.),Source Type=CONST(Customer),Item No.=FILTER(..P|Q..)))

then you'll know if it's one or the other or both

As flowfields can slow down the system. Free to try & if it's a one time thing - you can remove them after your done figuring out your plus size issue.
  • Options
    Alex_ChowAlex_Chow Member Posts: 5,063
    The easiest and the non-programming way is to do the following:

1. Print the Customer/Item Statistics with P* on the item no. filter
    2. Go through the report and highlight customers that only has Ps on the detail

It shouldn't take more than 30 minutes for a data entry clerk to go through 500 pages.