Report not converting in Visual Studio properly

VotucVotuc Member Posts: 206
edited 2010-08-26 in NAV Three Tier
I added some new fields to a report within Classic Nav. I then clicked "create layout suggestion" to update the RTC version of the report. Most things converted OK, but one field has been giving me trouble. If I remove the field everything compiles, if I put it back it gives me the following error message (see attached image).

Error while validating RDL content:
The Value expressions for the textbox
'Sales_Invoice_Header___Your_Reference__Control1000000024'refers to the field 'Sales_Invoice_Header___Your_Reference__Control1000000024'.
Report item expressions can only refer to fields within the current data set scope, or if inside an aggregate, the specified data set scope.

What is wrong? I have tried renaming the DataSetFieldName under properties , and have tried deleting it and allowing NAV to rename it. Still get same error.

Please help ](*,)

Comments

• Marije_BrummelMarije_Brummel Member, Moderators Design Patterns Posts: 4,262
    I would never create a new layout suggestion for the sales invoice. THis document is immensely complex and I can immagine that the conversion software does not support it.

I would add the field to the dataset manually and then use it in the existing vs layout.