Options

Web Service error (compilation failed for not published CU)

nav_devpnav_devp Member Posts: 47
edited 2010-03-08 in NAV Three Tier
Hi All,
I have a condeunit based webservice,
> Web service makes a call to the NAV Cu
> NAV CU, in tern does some internal processing, part of which is to
call CU 50014, and this CU has some processing to connect to some other SQL db, using predefined uid / pwd as well as extract data.CU 50014 is not published as web service.

>Once Processed , NAV CU returns the SUCCESS / FAIL message to the calling program (C#).
Now problem is,
>When I run the NAV CU, from within NAV, everything runs smooth.
>Only when I trigger it from C# program, it returning error related to the CU 50014 as below,

Any idea why this is happening?

Thanks for help.

** For Cu50014 if I remove the code, related to SQL connection, it work's fine when called from C#.

"{"Compilation of module 'C:\\Documents and Settings\\All Users\\Application Data\\Microsoft\\Microsoft Dynamics NAV\\60\\Server\\MicrosoftDynamicsNavServer\\module\\Codeunit50014.netmodule' failed. This could be caused by differences between binaries in your installation or your database. Ensure that all installation components are consistent and up to date. Error details: c:\\Documents and Settings\\All Users\\Application Data\\Microsoft\\Microsoft Dynamics NAV\\60\\Server\\MicrosoftDynamicsNavServer\\source\\Codeunit\\Codeunit50014.cs(480,156) : error CS0117: 'object' does not contain a definition for 'ALIsText'\nc:\\Documents and Settings\\All Users\\Application Data\\Microsoft\\Microsoft Dynamics NAV\\60\\Server\\MicrosoftDynamicsNavServer\\source\\Codeunit\\Codeunit50014.cs(499,156)}"

Comments