Educational materials for RTC NAV2009SP1

hvdhoevenhvdhoeven Member Posts: 99
edited 2009-11-13 in NAV Three Tier
As a lecturer at a Dutch University of Applied Sciences, I'm looking for (free!) existing educational materials for NAV2009 SP1 RTC.
On all areas, like introduction RTC, finance/controlling, manufacturing, marketing & sales, etc.
Preferably with scenarios which cover the process view. But all materials are welcome.

Who is able to help me?
Thanks a lot!

Hans van der Hoeven
jpm.vanderhoeven@avans.nl

Comments

• matttraxmatttrax Member Posts: 2,309
    I don't think you'll find the manuals for free. Microsoft provides them to paying customers and partners and it costs money to keep them updated.

DynamicsUser.net used to put them up in the downloads section so you could check there.
  • hvdhoevenhvdhoeven Member Posts: 99
    matttrax wrote:
    I don't think you'll find the manuals for free. Microsoft provides them to paying customers and partners and it costs money to keep them updated.

DynamicsUser.net used to put them up in the downloads section so you could check there.

I do have access to (and a licence for using) the MS training materials, but I was wondering if there are other parties who have materials, they would like to share with the universities. The universities can use these materials to better prepare their students as professionals, equipped with ERP/NAV knowledge.

Thanks for your reaction, I will check DynamicUser.net.
  • DenSterDenSter Member Posts: 8,304
    Microsoft has student licenses for many products foir heavily discounted prices. Perhaps they will be willing to discuss student usage of the official training material at a bargain price.
  • hvdhoevenhvdhoeven Member Posts: 99
    Hi Daniel,

Thanks for your reply.
    I do have access and a licence to use the official MS training materials, PDFs and online. But these are too much functionally focussed and contain too much details for students. I'm looking for materials which have a process oriented structure, e.g. based on scenarios. It could be the fact that somebody, who is reading this topic, has such materials and is willing to share them.

In the Netherlands it is quite common to share materials between universities regarding Dynamics NAV.

Hans
  • DenSterDenSter Member Posts: 8,304
    Gotcha, not enough time to study all the training material :mrgreen:

By the way I think it is really good to see NAV being used in college.