Thanks Peeps!

SavatageSavatage Member Posts: 7,142
edited 2005-03-05 in General Chat
I would like to thank all who participate and share their Knowlegde & experience with Navision over the years. Mibuso.com is a great site.

Especially these Guru's!
    Username Posts kine 505 eromein 483 RobertMo 440 DenSter 328 Waldo 225 Arhontis 204 fabian 168 John Tegelaar 154 Timo Lässer 139 Sbhat 138 GoMaD 136 janpieter 125 fb 122 elTorito 121 Dean Axon 118 jemmy 110 wonmo 100 g_dreyer 99 Christian Buehl 98

Comments

• Timo_LässerTimo_Lässer Member Posts: 481
    Thank you for your commendation! :oops:

I agree with you and thank all people who stay the course by helping all Newbies although they post the same questions many times without using the Forum Search.

And many many thanks to Luc Van Dyck who provides this wonderful community. =D>
    Timo Lässer
    Microsoft Dynamics NAV Developer since 1997
    MSDynamics.de - German Microsoft Dynamics Community - member of [clip]
  • kinekine Member Posts: 12,562
    Thanks all, I am glad to be here and to be able to help others. Many time it means for me to learn something new...

=D>
    Kamil Sacek
    MVP - Dynamics NAV
    My BLOG
    NAVERTICA a.s.
  • RobertMoRobertMo Member Posts: 484
    Well,
    my first post after a month. :!::oops:

What I want to say is: Savatage don't forget yourself! You belong to that list too!

BTW I was always curious where you got the inspiration for the nick. My first guess would be a great HM band?
               ®obi           
    ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
  • SavatageSavatage Member Posts: 7,142
    RobertMo wrote:
    My first guess would be a great HM band?

you would correct sir! (Aaaaah!) :twisted:
  • g_dreyerg_dreyer Member Posts: 123
    We all put in a bit of time to answer some questions, so it's great to be recognized....

It's just too bad that I am on the far side of the world (New Zealand), therefore I get to answer only the very late posts, or the left-overs (after you guys have posted all the answers ;) )

Keep up the good work guys =D> !!!

regards,
    gus
  • Timo_LässerTimo_Lässer Member Posts: 481
    g_dreyer wrote:
    [...]
    therefore I get to answer only the very late posts, or the left-overs (after you guys have posted all the answers ;)
    [...]
    Who interests the time of posting?
    It's interesting what you post and whether it helps the asking user.
    Don't hesitate to post you comments.
    Timo Lässer
    Microsoft Dynamics NAV Developer since 1997
    MSDynamics.de - German Microsoft Dynamics Community - member of [clip]
  • g_dreyerg_dreyer Member Posts: 123
    It would be nice to answer the questions at the same time as you guys. :D

I am +/- 10 hours before your time zone, so by the time you wake up for work, I am on my way home (Ok, maybe not always like that ;))
    Therefore I only get to answer questions (next morning, when you are on your way home), that has been posted very late or not answered at all.