**ERROR: Posting to table POP30310.

tktk1005tktk1005 Member Posts: 8
edited 2009-08-16 in Dynamics GP
I get error message "**ERROR: Posting to table POP30310. Restore from a backup if possible" when I post receiving Shipment/Invoice transaction for the item which is tracked by serial number.
Does anyone know what cause this problem?
Thank you,

tktk1005

Comments

• janakirammpjanakirammp Member Posts: 7
  • Luc_VanDyckLuc_VanDyck Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 3,633
    @janakirammp

Why do I have the impression that you make these postings only to promote your blog?
    No support using PM or e-mail - Please use this forum. BC TechDays 2024: 13 & 14 June 2024, Antwerp (Belgium)
    @ Luc van
    Why do I have the impression that you make these postings only to promote your blog?

with due respect, Let me take this down as the most dumb question. Blogs are not created to make money my friend. These are the blogs created for readers who would be looking for some solution just like I do. When I looked at this question, the answer lies in my article. So, I redirected the user to look for this answer from the blog. I dont waste my energy typing a long answer for the reader, same as what I'm doing right now for the sake of your question.

Quite unfortunate to see a message from an Admin.
    Thanks
    Janakiram M.P.
    MCP-GP
    http://janakirammp.blogspot.com
  • Luc_VanDyckLuc_VanDyck Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 3,633
    And what is the reason for posting your reply "I think you already got your reply in other forums."? (see viewtopic.php?f=24&t=36425 ).

I can only think of one ... to make your signature visible.
    No support using PM or e-mail - Please use this forum. BC TechDays 2024: 13 & 14 June 2024, Antwerp (Belgium)
    It is because I monitor almost all GP Forums that includes GP Community, Dynamics GP Google Groups, Newsgroups, Partner forum so on and now Mibuso. I get to see Q&A get posted in different sites, anytime i see a question repeated and addressed somewhere, I tend to say the same thing so that others know that this has been the case. Forum is an open place to discuss, share and write anything what you'd like to as long as you are not a spammer. It is at the reader's discretion that judges whether he'd like to accept the answer or not or to read a blog link.

I dont get a $1000 nor $1 asking a reader to read a post. Enough of this discussion here where we are supposed to be discussing on Dynamics GP, I don't want this to be more personalized.

What are we supposed to get by adding a signature??
    Thanks
    Janakiram M.P.
    MCP-GP
    @ Luc Van

Please do me a favor. I'm having difficulty in finding a setting where it allows me to delete my account. Please let me know where I can find the same. I'd like to delete my account here. I'd also request you to just delete my posts on this forum.
    Thanks
    Janakiram M.P.
    MCP-GP