Page Not Running In Nav 2009

DevDev Member Posts: 74
edited 2009-07-24 in NAV Three Tier
Dear All,

I am new to nav2009 i have created a page in classic view but it is not running ie not coming in run mode and when i run it from Start>Run it gives error Microsoft Dynamics NAV

The Object Metadata does not exist. Identification fields and values: Object Type='Page',Object ID='50001'
OK

Kindly suggest what to do?

Regards

Comments

• Ravi_ThakkarRavi_Thakkar Member Posts: 392
    The specified ERROR states that, system is unable to find the page 50001. means not present.

Then also, if you have created the page then, may be, you have set the Database in Custom Settings file is different then the work done by you in C-Side.
    Ravi_Thakkar
    Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India
    E Mail : ravi.thakkar@hotmail.com
  • DevDev Member Posts: 74
    Thanks 4 ur reply....

Then wat shoud i do...i m doing this on the same default database of cronus....other form are running but form created by my id is not running...

Any suggestion
    Others running are the forms from other database that does not contain 50001 page. Not from your worked database.
    I will suggest, you FIRST check your database name and server name.
    Assign the same to the Custom Settings.config file located in c:/ in NAV folder.
    Ravi_Thakkar
    i have checked for it.... i think the databse are different as i do an entry in RTC but it doenst viwed in Classic.

How i make the database same for both classic and RTC
    Dear Ravi
    I have changed serve name to local
    and in database i have given the path of classic demo databse
    but now its giving the error from run
    Microsoft Dynamics NAV

The Object Metadata does not exist. Identification fields and values: Object Type='Page',Object ID='50001'
    OK

and from classic its still not running

Any help?
    Hello,

I assume you have identified the Database of C-Side on which you are working.
    Now, to make it same for RTC, CustomSetings.config should be changed.

in Server --> write your PC name.
    in Database --> Name of the Database (Not the Path) (Must be SQL based NAV DB)

Then, Restart the NAV related 2 services from ConrolPanel->Administrative Tools->so on.

Start RTC.
    Ravi_Thakkar
    Hi,

ya i m working on the cronus database provided in nav 2009 ..wat is meant by SQL base DB did i have to install SQL on my system or it will work on native also.can i chanage my classic db for RTC so that i can view my page...And i want to confirm that all customization will be done in Classic and RTC is only for viewing and enetring data.

Thanks for supporting my issues and problem
  • mohana_cse06mohana_cse06 Member Posts: 5,503
    Dev wrote:
    Hi,

ya i m working on the cronus database provided in nav 2009 ..wat is meant by SQL base DB did i have to install SQL on my system or it will work on native also.can i chanage my classic db for RTC so that i can view my page...And i want to confirm that all customization will be done in Classic and RTC is only for viewing and enetring data.

Thanks for supporting my issues and problem
    :shock:
    RTC works with Sql server not with native?
    you mean till now u have done changes in native DB(fin)?

it wont effect RTC
    Okay..ya i was doing that...it means i have to install sql server on my system or the sql server instal with nav 2009 will be enough..Also after dat i have to create a db in sql ..use it through classic ..do designing and after dat i will able to see it in RTC ....Am i right..

Kindly confirm that i have to install the SQL server sepereatly. i know the issue is going bigger but i hope we r at the last stage of this beginners issue.

Regards
    Dev wrote:
    Okay..ya i was doing that...it means i have to install sql server on my system or the sql server instal with nav 2009 will be enough..Also after dat i have to create a db in sql ..use it through classic ..do designing and after dat i will able to see it in RTC ....Am i right..

Kindly confirm that i have to install the SQL server sepereatly. i know the issue is going bigger but i hope we r at the last stage of this beginners issue.

Regards

yes, u have to instal sql server.
    if u instal nav 2009,DB vl be attached in sql server,
    work on that in classic(finsql)
    that vl effect RTC.
    Thanks for your support.........i will try for that and i wish all goes right.....thanks again
    Dev wrote:
    Thanks for your support.........i will try for that and i wish all goes right.....thanks again

welcome and al da best
    Hi Ravi,

I have done ebery thing as per ur guidance ...installed SQL 2005 created a database it get opened with sql classic but wen ever i run RTC i got an error like
    Microsoft Dynamics NAV
    The Microsoft Dynamics NAV Server cannot connect the Change Listener to SQL Server due to the following error: Cannot open database "Demo Database NAV (6-0)" requested by the login. The login failed.

Login failed for user 'NT AUTHORITY\NETWORK SERVICE'.
    OK

Kindly suggest dat which point i am missing...RTC is not opening the crouns database too...

Regards
    go to services,
    go to microsoft dynamics nav server properties
    in Log On tab select local system account

restart the service and try
    Dev wrote:
    Hi Ravi,

I have done ebery thing as per ur guidance ...installed SQL 2005 created a database it get opened with sql classic but wen ever i run RTC i got an error like
    Microsoft Dynamics NAV
    The Microsoft Dynamics NAV Server cannot connect the Change Listener to SQL Server due to the following error: Cannot open database "Demo Database NAV (6-0)" requested by the login. The login failed.

Login failed for user 'NT AUTHORITY\NETWORK SERVICE'.
    OK

Kindly suggest dat which point i am missing...RTC is not opening the crouns database too...

Regards
    Hello Dev,
    Above error states about Licience problem.
    Go To C-Side Client. Open the Database you are working on.
    Then Upload the your Licence on it.
    Ravi_Thakkar
    Nothing has happened Services are not getting started for local system giving error
    Services
    Could not start the Microsoft Dynamics NAV Server service on Local Computer.

Error 1079: The account specified for this service is different from the account specified for other services running in the same process.

OK
    Also
    License updation is doing nothing same NT Authority Service error is comin...

Any other suggestion...
    change for Microsoft Dynamics NAV Business Web Services also
    service has started ..but now this error is coming

Microsoft Dynamics NAV
    The program could not create a connection to the server. Do you want to try again?
    Yes No

RTC is giving this error

Any more suggestion
    Dev wrote:
    service has started ..but now this error is coming

Microsoft Dynamics NAV
    The program could not create a connection to the server. Do you want to try again?
    Yes No

RTC is giving this error

Any more suggestion

is Microsoft dynamics nav server service started?
    yes....
    C:\Program Files\Microsoft Dynamics NAV\60\Service

Check in CustomSettings.config

Name of the database server to connect to.
    -->
    <add key="DatabaseServer" value="Your System name"></add>
    <!--
    Name of the database instance to connect to.
    -->
    <add key="DatabaseInstance" value=""></add>
    <!--
    Name of the database to connect to.
    -->
    <add key="DatabaseName" value="Demo Dev Database NAV (6-0)"></add>
    <!--
    ya its the same...only in database name i have given the daatabse which i have created on my own in SQL
    yes.........

can u suggest me what is meant by "ReplaceWithNAVServerAccount" also any other suggestion to run RTC

Regards