Options

Error while creating a new company in Navision 4.0

VasuVasu Member Posts: 35
edited 2008-02-14 in SQL General
Hi,

I am geting a Warning dialog box while creating a new company in my SQL server database. The message says,

"The Microsoft Business Solutions - Navision TableRelation properties and the SQL Server foreign keys have not been synchronised successfully."

Give me suggestions to proceed further.

Thanks and regards,
Vasu

Comments

• Options
    kinekine Member Posts: 12,562
    Try to disable the "Maintain relationships" option in File-Alter-Integration.
    Kamil Sacek
    MVP - Dynamics NAV
    My BLOG
    NAVERTICA a.s.
  • Options
    Hi,

I tried to Alter database but it gave me the following message,

"You cannot enter '2147483648KB' in Integer . The Cursor is infront of the Invalid character".

Even my database size is 5664128KB only.

Please suggest me.

Thanks in Advance,
    Vasu
  • Options
    diptish.naskardiptish.naskar Member Posts: 360
    In the File->Alter -> Integration tab, select the synchronize option. This option is only available after table relation errors have occurred while you were restoring a database or importing some objects into a database. The table relation problems can be resolved by, for example, deleting the table relations that refer to non-existent tables and then using this option to synchronize the table relations with SQL Server.
    Diptish Naskar
    For any queries you can also visit my blog site: http://msnavarena.blogspot.com/
  • Options
    "You cannot enter '2147483648KB' in Integer
    This is error when NAV older than SP2 is used with MS SQL 2005.
    Kamil Sacek
    MVP - Dynamics NAV
    My BLOG
    NAVERTICA a.s.
  • Options
    Hi,

Still the problem has not been rectified.
    Getting those same old errors.Tried with that ALTER database, but its not opening and giving the error message as said before.

The Application version i am using is Navision 4.0 SP2 and the Database version is Navision 3.7 - W1 Hotfix 19 In Hotfix 5.

So, is the problem because of these version conflict, Since i am using SQL Server database.

Need your help Guys....

Thanks...Vasu
  • Options
    1) If you search this forum for "You cannot enter '2147483648KB' in Integer" or some words from it you will find the solution for this error (and if you look at my blog, you will see the problems of SP2 with MS SQL 2005).
    2) After you solve this problem, you can disable the table relations or resync them...
    Kamil Sacek
    MVP - Dynamics NAV
    My BLOG
    NAVERTICA a.s.
  • Options
    krikikriki Member, Moderator Posts: 9,090
    [Topic moved from Navision forum to SQL General forum]
    Regards,Alain Krikilion
    No PM,please use the forum. || May the <SOLVED>-attribute be in your title!