GLSetup

elToritoelTorito Member Posts: 191
Hi,

knows everyone for what are "GLSetup.GET" ?

I find this in C/AL Code of my Main Menu in OnOpenForm() :roll: :)
(Oo)=*=(oO)

Comments

• DenSterDenSter Member Posts: 8,304
    Yeah that is a record variable of the subtype "General Ledger Setup". The form gets it to check values of certain fields in the record. Since there is only one record in the General Ledger Setup table, you don't need to specify a key value.
  • elToritoelTorito Member Posts: 191
    DenSter wrote:
    Yeah that is a record variable of the subtype "General Ledger Setup". The form gets it to check values of certain fields in the record. Since there is only one record in the General Ledger Setup table, you don't need to specify a key value.

I Would make a dynamically menu, so that when a user Logs In he see more or many menu points, ...

If i make this, the GLSetup doesn't have funcionallity? And I Can delte his Code?
    (Oo)=*=(oO)
  • DenSterDenSter Member Posts: 8,304
    Why would you want to remove it? It's there, it serves a purpose, it's not hurting anybody, why remove it?
  • elToritoelTorito Member Posts: 191
    DenSter wrote:
    Why would you want to remove it? It's there, it serves a purpose, it's not hurting anybody, why remove it?

hmm you have right, i have not a pleasurabel reason for delete it.
    I decided a little bit quickly :oops: ... i leaved it now where is it :wink:
    (Oo)=*=(oO)
  • RobertMoRobertMo Member Posts: 484
    :) Don't be like secretaries in the DOS's days - cleaning files on her PC by deleting autoexec.bat and config.sys
               ®obi           
    ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯