New forums and regrouping of forums

AdministratorAdministrator Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 2,495
edited 2004-07-23 in Announcements
New forums have been created for the other products in the Microsoft Business Solutions product family.

Forums are grouped in categories Microsoft Business Solutions-Navision and Microsoft Business Solutions-Other.

Please use the correct forum for your postings.

If you still miss a forum, please reply to this topic and make a suggestion.

Regards,
Luc Van Dyck
webmaster mibuso.com

Comments

• janpieterjanpieter Member Posts: 298
    Hello Luc,

What i'm still missing is a "navision intergration" forum. This for posting topics like automation / outlook integration / MS project automation / XML / ODBC. These often are not navision version dependent.

Or am i missing something?
    In a world without Borders or Fences, who needs Windows and Gates?
  • nelsonnelson Member Posts: 107
    I'm not so sure about the 2 different forums for Navision and Navision Attain... OK, the name of the product changed between these releases but the functionality is almost the same.
    I think "Navision Solutions 3.00", "Microsoft Navision Attain 3.60" and "Microsoft Business Solutions-Navision 3.70" should have only 1 forum.
    Does anyone else agree with me?
    Nelson Alberto
  • RobertMoRobertMo Member Posts: 484
    At least "Navision" should have name like "Navison 3.70". "Navision" only reads as if it is the place for to post everything about Navsion (all versions).
               ®obi           
    ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
  • janpieterjanpieter Member Posts: 298
    In my opinion there is no need to make different forums for each navision version. I think the best is to create different forums for different modules (functional part per platform) and forums for different technologies (technology part). If you have a specific expertise for a module or technology right now you have to look through all the forums to find questions to answer. That would be solved then. Anyone agree?
    In a world without Borders or Fences, who needs Windows and Gates?
  • picha_piepicha_pie Member Posts: 1
    Luc,

Hi!

I've been browsing to this forum for awhile now but just decided to join today.

Just wondering who's d administrator for the MBS Great Plains forum. If you're looking for one I'm very interested. I can bring in a couple of users just to start the ball rolling in this forum.

Thanks.
  • Luc_VanDyckLuc_VanDyck Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 3,633
    At the moment, I'm the moderator of all forums.
    I'll take note of your interests in becoming a moderator for the MBS Great Plains forum.

And please, bring in a couple of users to start the ball rolling. It's a chicken and egg problem now: there are no users because there are no posting in the forum ... and there are no postings because there are no users ...
    No support using PM or e-mail - Please use this forum. BC TechDays 2024: 13 & 14 June 2024, Antwerp (Belgium)
  • facadefacade Member Posts: 57
    picha pie wrote:
    Luc,
    I can bring in a couple of users just to start the ball rolling in this forum.

:lol::lol::mrgreen: