Look at Rules for the latest version of the forum rules!
This document is designed to clarify various responsibilities of community members here at http://www.mibuso.com
. Please read it and become familiar with it.
- Posts are to be made in the relevant forum. Users are asked to read the forum descriptions before posting.
- Members should post in a way that is respectful of other users. Flaming or abusing users in any way will not be tolerated and will lead to a warning.
- Members are asked to not act as "back seat moderators". If members note an issue which contravenes something in this policy document they are welcome to bring it to the attention of a member of the Moderator Team. You can do this by using the red "exclamation" mark (="!") icon you find next to each message. Do not respond to such topics yourself.
- Members should remember this board is aimed at a general audience. Posting generally offensive text, images, links, etc. will not be tolerated. This also includes text in signatures.
- Members should post in a way which is consistent with "normal writing". That is users should not post excessive numbers of emoticons, large, small or coloured text, etc. Similarly users should not SHOUT or use excessive punctuation (e.g. ! and ?) in topic titles or posts.
- If you would like to add something to your post, after hitting the <SUBMIT> button, please use "EDIT" to modify your posting rather than creating a new post.
- Members should use an appropriate, descriptive title when posting a new topic. Examples of bad titles include; "Help me!", "I'm stuck!", "I've got an error!", etc. Examples of good titles include; "Getting error 4 in module 42", "Cannot restore a backup", etc. #
- Members are welcome to use the test forum for general "test purposes". These may include checking signatures, testing a link or image, etc.
- Spam is not tolerated here under any circumstance. This includes posting Job Offerings in other forums beside the "Jobs Offered" forum or contacting members by private messaging with Job Offerings (AKA recruitment activities) unless the member has posted a message in the "Jobs Wanted" forum that he is looking for another job, posting in other languages than English (besides in the forums where it is allowed), etc. If you need to quote a (error) message, you are free to use the language of the message, but please add a translation in English. Users posting spam will be warned and their post removed.
- Before posting a question, one should verify this hasn't been posted before. The forum contains an excellent search engine which should be consulted before posting any new questions.
- When your question has been answered and your issue has been solved, it is good practice to modify your original Topic subject by adding [SOLVED] in front of your subject. This way other people know this question has been answered or can lookup the solution to that problem.
If you found the answer yourself, please let us know how you solved it, and change the Topic subject as well.
- The Moderator and Webmaster reserve the right to edit or remove any post at any time. The determination of what is construed as indecent, vulgar, spam, etc. as noted in these points is up to them and not users. Members are encouraged to report "bad" postings using the "Report post" feature (see rule #3).
- General questions should be asked in the forum. Do not use the private messaging system or private e-mail system to ask your question to a forum user. Most users are very busy, and will help whenever they can to provide a solution to your problem. But only if you don't threat them as your own personal problem-solver.
- Members should not post topics with "Me too" messages or putting their e-mail address in a message asking for some files or documents. If you want to contact the author of a message, you can use the private message feature of this forum.
- These forum rules where applicable also apply to private messaging. Abuse of the private messaging system may lead to warnings (as above) and/or the revokation of private messaging.
- The use of the word URGENT in your topic title or topic text is not appreciated in this forum! If you want fast support, then buy a support ticket with Microsoft. Putting urgent in your message is not the right way to get a response.