Options

Navision Financials I and II Internet Course

ajmalsherifajmalsherif Member Posts: 111
I am considering taking the two internet courses as available from Microsoft. I would be interested to get some feed back from anyone who has either taken the course or has seen the way it is delivered and can comment on its quality on a 1-10 scale ie 1 poor ](*,) - 10 excellent \:D/

Comments

• Options
    krikikriki Member, Moderator Posts: 9,090
    [Topic moved from Navision forum to Navision Exams & Certification forum]
    Regards,Alain Krikilion
    No PM,please use the forum. || May the <SOLVED>-attribute be in your title!

• Options
    atarisataris Member Posts: 109
    I haven't done the internet courses but save yourself the money and get the manuals...learn those and you will d fine

Good Luck
  • Options
    NavIndiaNavIndia Member Posts: 36
    Hi Ataris,

But what abt those manuals....i don't think v could easly get them form microsoft...they are no more free now.
    Do u have those manuals for Navision 4.0..if u have then please send us...it would be a great help.

Thanx
    Regards
  • Options
    ara3nara3n Member Posts: 9,256
    The 3.7 versions are free and would be sufficient to learn navision. 4.0 just has some added features. I am sure somebody has them and can help you getting them.
    Ahmed Rashed Amini
    Independent Consultant/Developer

blog: https://dynamicsuser.net/nav/b/ara3n
  • Options
    atarisataris Member Posts: 109
    ara3n is right, you can pass Financials with 3.7 version but you will also need JObs and Resources and Fixed Assets as those aren't covered in the financials manual, well mine weren't covered.

As for NavIndia you right Nav 4.0 manuals aren't free anymore and surely sending an email to Microsoft isn't that hard....