Visio Data Model

clayclay Member Posts: 3
edited 2000-12-29 in Download section
I have trouble registering the VisioDriverLibrary.dll using regsvr32.exe. When I tried to run the executable file I receive the following error message:

No DLL name specified.

Usage: regsvr32[/u][/s][/n][/i[:cmdline]]dllname
/u- Unregister server
/s- Silent; display no message boxes
/i- Call DllInstall passing it an optional [cmdline]; when used with /u call dll uninstall
/n- do not call DllRegisterServer; this option must be used with /i

Comments

• Luc_VanDyckLuc_VanDyck Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 3,633
    Did you put the name of the dll after regsvr32? You have to type "regsvr32.exe VisioDriverLibrary.Dll" in a DOS-box.
    No support using PM or e-mail - Please use this forum. BC TechDays 2024: 13 & 14 June 2024, Antwerp (Belgium)
  • clayclay Member Posts: 3
    I was able to register the VisioDriverLibrary.dll file. When I try to import the fob file into our database, the system will not let me import it because I already have a report 99999. I do not want to replace report 99999; is there a way to have the fob file create a different report #?
  • Luc_VanDyckLuc_VanDyck Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 3,633
    If you have design-rights, you can import the VisioGeneratorReport.txt file. First change the objectnumber by loading the file in eg. notepad.exe. If you don't have enough rights, you can only import the fob-file.
    No support using PM or e-mail - Please use this forum. BC TechDays 2024: 13 & 14 June 2024, Antwerp (Belgium)