Options

myGraph v1.1 (+ sources)

2»

Comments

• Options
    Luc_VanDyckLuc_VanDyck Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 3,633
    I'll have to search x-number of disks to dig up the sources. Will let you know if I'm able to find it.
    No support using PM or e-mail - Please use this forum. BC TechDays 2024: 13 & 14 June 2024, Antwerp (Belgium)
  • Options
    AdministratorAdministrator Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 2,496
    myGraph v1.1 (+ sources)
    Displays all kind of graphs (3d, 2d, bar, line, area) in Navision Financials. This OCX uses MSChart (mschrt20.ocx NOT included).

29/12/2009:
    VB6 Sources included!

New in version 1.1: Now it's possible to print a graph, or save it as bmp.

http://www.mibuso.com/dlinfo.asp?FileID=146

Discuss this download here.
  • Options
    CobaltSSCobaltSS Member Posts: 137
    Hi Luc,

I'm a NAV developer (from way back in in the 2.6 days), and I work for a customer that uses NAV2009 front end and 3.7 back end. I would like to know if the line graph part of your charting app could handle plotting approximately 40 - 50 points of data. Could you let me know?

cheers,
  • Options
    I don't think there is a limit on the number of data points. Give it a try.
    No support using PM or e-mail - Please use this forum. BC TechDays 2024: 13 & 14 June 2024, Antwerp (Belgium)
  • Options
    I'm having issues finding the MSCHRT20.ocx file. Even AFTER I've downloaded and installed the MSCHART.EXE from the Miscrosoft website. If you can provide any info/assistance, I'd greatly appreciate it. I'll let you know how I progress. But I'm on holiday for a week next week.
  • Options
    Google "mschrt20.ocx" and you find some links to installation issues. I haven't used it for quite a while, so I'm afraid I don't have additional info about this component.
  • Options
    HI Luc,

I hope this link works. But if it doesn't, here's the scenario. The data I'm looking to graph needs to be represented in a logarithmic format (Log2 to be exact). The image shows the source data (Frequency and decibel), and converted Log2 data (Freq_log2). The X-axis DATA is the Freq_Log2, but the X-axis LABEL needs to be the value in the Frequency field. Can this be done?

cheers,
  • Options
    It might work. Give it a try.