Options

Splitting the navision forum

johnson_alonsojohnson_alonso Member Posts: 690
edited 2006-01-20 in Feedback
Hi all,
this forum contains all about navision. I see there about 4000 topic and 10 thousands posts. I think it is really important to split the topic in this forum, so navision forum deleted, and renew with navision manufacturing forum, navision financial forum , etc... what do you think ? because if it doesn't split, I will spend many times to find all topics related to manufacturing only. this is only my opinion. disregard it if moderator or navision users dislike it.

rgds,
johnson SDW alonso

Comments

• Options
    Marije_BrummelMarije_Brummel Member, Moderators Design Patterns Posts: 4,262
    There is already loads of posting in the wrong forums. Let's keep it simple.

Search works like a charm.
  • Options
    AdministratorAdministrator Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 2,496
    [Topic moved from Navision to Feedback forum]
  • Options
    DenSterDenSter Member Posts: 8,304
    I don't like splitting up the forums either, there are already more than I think is necessary. Now if the search wouldn't work then it might be a different story. But since the search feature is really good, I don't see why we should split it up.
  • Options
    johnson_alonsojohnson_alonso Member Posts: 690
    dear Denster,
    I really don't know how to search the particular forum in navision forum except using "go to..1, 2, 3...81,82, next and the other is jump to select a forum. what I need is navision forum but only manufacturing related topics and posts.
    pls confirm your opinion clearly to me. if maybe there is a facility search a topic, that's gonna be a good answer.

rgds,
    Jonhson "Six Day War" Alonso

P.S.
    I really need particular forum especially manufacturing to prepare my self in using nav. in my company :?
  • Options
    Luc_VanDyckLuc_VanDyck Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 3,633
    Look at the top of this page. You find a menu called Search the forum.
    No support using PM or e-mail - Please use this forum. BC TechDays 2024: 13 & 14 June 2024, Antwerp (Belgium)