Problem: Report exporting into Excel

mgerhartzmgerhartz Member Posts: 50
Hi,

we've a big problem while trying to export a report into Excel. Our Customers connect to the server via CITRIX. The following message were displayed after trying to run the export:

"Unable to set the LeftHeader property of the PageSetup class."

But the most interesting part of the problem is, that when we changed the right of the user to Admin, it works very fine. When we put it back to the restricted rights, it does'nt work again.

Thanks a lot for your help!

Comments

• bobnavisionbobnavision Member Posts: 159
    Is this error coming for all users except administrator ?
  • mgerhartzmgerhartz Member Posts: 50
    Yes, this happens all the time. Only users with admin rights are able to make this Excel Export.
  • JanVJanV Member Posts: 34
    Hi mgerhartz,

did you solve this problem in the meantime? I'm facing this problem also at the moment. Any help would be appreciated, thanks in advance.

Regards
    Jan
  • pri_1_ranjanpri_1_ranjan Member Posts: 67
    i think that it is some where related to some system permission that is to be granted to the users. since the admin user have these rights defined in the permission they are not facing prolem..
    /PDR
  • JanVJanV Member Posts: 34
    Ah ok. Maybe thats a silly question, but which permissions do you mean? On the citrix-server? Or on the local machine?
  • amarnathamarnath Member Posts: 51
    hey by the way can u let me how to export reports to excel
    AMARNATH SRINATH
  • SogSog Member Posts: 1,023
    search the forum, there are plenty of topics and downloads dealing with reports and excel
    |Pressing F1 is so much faster than opening your browser|
    |To-Increase|