Database size

CarlosCarlos Member Posts: 21
edited 2000-02-08 in Navision DOS
Hi all,
In Spain it is useful that when you want to increase your database size you must pay an amount to your Navision Dealer. Is it the same in other coutries? Which is this amount in other countries? Can I obtain a new license from other Navision Center out of Spain in Internet?

Thank you for your responses,

Carlos Adrian Martínez
nvision@europe.com
Carlos Adrian Martínez
nvision@correo.interlink.es

Comments

• TheDoubleHTheDoubleH Member Posts: 67
    Yep - In all contries you are paying for the Database space - In 3.X - However in Navision Financials the Database Space are free, but the users are more expencive.

Kind Regards

Henrik Helgesen,
    Navision Solution Developer
    Kind Regards

Henrik Helgesen,
    President | Helgesen Consulting
    about.me | LinkedIN
  • CarlosCarlos Member Posts: 21
    And which is the cost in other countries?
    In Spain it is about 7,21€ each Mb.... is it cheap? is it expensive? Can I buy database space from other Navision Center out of Spain?

Thank you,

Carlos Adrian Martínez
    Carlos Adrian Martínez
  • TheDoubleHTheDoubleH Member Posts: 67
    In Denmark the price are DKR 5.000,- / 100 MB.

I do not think, it is possible for you to buy other granules (Database, Modules ect) for your license in countries other from the country you bought your licence, if it's not a World Wide.

Kind Regards

Henrik Helgesen,
    Navision Solution Developer
    Kind Regards

Henrik Helgesen,
    President | Helgesen Consulting
    about.me | LinkedIN
  • MartinMartin Member Posts: 1
    The prices are different in each country, but a NSC in Germany is not able to change a spanish navi_inf.dat.
    I worked for a NSC some years and we were often asked by foreign nsc to sell a license for a german office of their customers.
    If a nsc is working on an international project, it has to find local partners in each country to sell the local license.

Martin
  • Thomas_KraftThomas_Kraft Member Posts: 2
    Besides, all NSC's pay Navision Software (NS) in C/Caps (Navision Currency). NS issues a genereal price- and granulelist with all prices in C/Caps..

Shopping outside your country/region would therefore only bennefit you small variances in conversion-rates and local campaigning.

Kind regards
    Dansk Systempartner A/S

Thomas Kraft,
    Seniorconsultant

[This message has been edited by Thomas Kraft (edited 08-02-2000).]
    Kind regards
    Dansk Systempartner A/S

Thomas Kraft,
    Seniorconsultant