Options

UserObject not synching with contact

nbrownnbrown Member Posts: 2
edited 2005-11-03 in Navision e-Commerce
Hi all,

In the commerce portal installation at a client site, the SQL CommercePortal_commerce database table 'userobject' contains no rows. I know that synchronization is working fine between the back-end and the front-end because the CONTACT table in Navision is being synched ok and I can see the changes that have been made in the COMMERCE_CONTACT table.

We have a test system that replicates our clients and the 'userobject' SQL table on our installation is being updated ok when a new Contact is either inserted or updated from Navision and we can login to the test site ok and everything is fine.

Any advice would be most grateful as no users can login to the web site.

To my knowledge there is no difference in the installation of the client site and my test site. I am only using CP for user logins and message queueing and only the contact table needs to be synched.

Thanks,
Neil

Comments

• Options
    IHateLinuxIHateLinux Member Posts: 223
    Hi,

some questions from my site:
    a.) Did you modify/add any custom columns for synchronisation?
    b.) If yes, did you export the script of the userobject table during packing of the commerce site?
    c.) Do the contacts have Commerce Portal logins (because only these contacts are synchronized to the userobject table)?
    d.) Did you change anything in the table name? Because the synch service is identifying the userobjects table by the name COMMERCE_USER

Thanks a lot
    Rainer