MARKEDONLY + 1 Datarow

elToritoelTorito Member Posts: 191
hi,

I Have a Form with TableBox who i put Rows after Mark them and use Markedonly(True).

The first Time when execute the Form it's okay, only Marked Rows appears.

But if try change Filter , i have one Row that is not marked , it appears under the marked rows, if i go to this row, then it asks me if i would rename the datarow, i say no, then it disappears and only marked rows are visible , so it must.

What Can I Do so this last row don't appears after change Filter?
I Have put TableBox to Editable = No, but doesn't help

Understand what i mean? :-k

Thanks.
(Oo)=*=(oO)

Comments

• ArhontisArhontis Member Posts: 667
    Hi,

When you say "change the filter" what do you mean?

I have had the same problem with a matrix box, where I was placing filters in the onValidate routine of a checkbox of a custom variable.

I changed the code so I would call with a button and everything worked.
    I have also had the the matrixbox hide before the operation and show after the operation.

Maybe you could cancel all the filters before placing new ones.
  • elToritoelTorito Member Posts: 191
    Arhontis wrote:
    Hi,

When you say "change the filter" what do you mean?

I have had the same problem with a matrix box, where I was placing filters in the onValidate routine of a checkbox of a custom variable.

I changed the code so I would call with a button and everything worked.
    I have also had the the matrixbox hide before the operation and show after the operation.

Maybe you could cancel all the filters before placing new ones.

Hmm. You have right , i tried change Filter in OnValidate Trigger of Texbox,
    Now i have placed a Button and change Filter with the text box values in OnPush Trigger.

Now it works.
    #-o :-k
    (Oo)=*=(oO)
  • ArhontisArhontis Member Posts: 667
    Hi,

I have tried to figure out the mulfunction with the OnValidate but came up with nothing. I don't know why this happens.

The other forms that use similar functionality, like analysis by dimensions, have the code in the OnValidate routine and in the OnAfterValidate of the sames Textbox have:
    CurrForm.UPDATECONTROLS;

Could you try it and tell me if it worked?
  • elToritoelTorito Member Posts: 191
    Arhontis wrote:
    Hi,

I have tried to figure out the mulfunction with the OnValidate but came up with nothing. I don't know why this happens.

The other forms that use similar functionality, like analysis by dimensions, have the code in the OnValidate routine and in the OnAfterValidate of the sames Textbox have:
    CurrForm.UPDATECONTROLS;

Could you try it and tell me if it worked?

hmm.

When i call in OnValidate my Filter Function, and in OnAfterValidate i try CurrForm.UpdateControls;

Then i have same problem wich first, it appears a datarow that isn't marked.
    :-k

I leave it now with the Extra Button before i became headache to think about this ;)

Thanks for you Tips Arhontis. =D>
    (Oo)=*=(oO)
  • JanTscheJanTsche Member Posts: 4
    Hi everybody!

Can someone post some Code / Triggers to modify?
    I tried to achive the same functionality on different ways.

I get the records marked correctly. However, when i set MARKEDONLY to true, still all the records are shown?!
  • kinekine Member Posts: 12,562
    And are you doing that on the Rec or on some other variable?
    Kamil Sacek
    MVP - Dynamics NAV
    My BLOG
    NAVERTICA a.s.