Options

Differences between Navision w1 and navision DK (3.70)

xrivoxrivo Member Posts: 56
Where can I find this differences? .. I have done some reports on navision 3.70 W1 and when I have try them on 3.70 dk they act strange..

It's about some VAT Reports...Can you tell me what are the functional differences or what objects are changed.. (i don't have this version right now..)..

Thx

Comments

• Options
    Marije_BrummelMarije_Brummel Member, Moderators Design Patterns Posts: 4,262
    I don't know the DK database, but in the Dutch database, every object that is modified by Microsoft-NL has some NL thing in the version list.

If you want to do a quick compare you can export both files to text format and use beyond compare to see the differences.
  • Options
    DenSterDenSter Member Posts: 8,304
    Install the Navision Developet Toolkit (or NDT for short), and load both the W1 version and the DK version into it. Inside you can do a compare between the two. You could also do a text export of the objects and use any other text compare tool (I like Beyond Compare myself).

Other than that, take a look at the version list and figure out what they used for the localization tag. For instance, the American tag is US, so I would filter the version list on *US* to see all localized objects. If I were to guess the Danish one is *DK*, but that's purely a guess.

<edit>sorry Mark, I just dug the sand out of my eyes and saw that you had given the same advice.... </edit>
  • Options
    Marije_BrummelMarije_Brummel Member, Moderators Design Patterns Posts: 4,262
    DenSter wrote:
    <edit>sorry Mark, I just dug the sand out of my eyes and saw that you had given the same advice.... </edit>

Never mind :D

Good morning!